16th June 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after qualifying for NET and JRF entrance exam?

I have qualified my net & jrf exam what is the process further? Please tell me what is it

17th June 2011, 08:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after qualifying for NET and JRF entrance exam?

You are now eligible to go into the research field. You can approach various research institute for jobs. You may need to join in as a trainee. It is important that you join a research institute within 2 years of securing the qualification as after the period the same will be invalid. You can check out newspapers for vacancies based on your qualification.
11th July 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE CLEARED NET DEC 2010 FOR JRF/LECTURER IN LABOUR WELFARE.CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST WHICH COLLEGES SHOULD I APPLY (FOR BOTH JRF&LECTURERSHIP) AND HOW WILL I KNOW ABOUT THEIR OPENINGS?
13th July 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

after qualify the net-jrf whether we have to search for institute or they reach us for job??????????
6th October 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

after clearing net-jrf exam in english subject what colleges are available for ph.d?
21st November 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after qualifying for NET and JRF entrance exam in management subject?
9th December 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after qualify net jrf?
25th April 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I passed NETexam in june 2011.plz tell me how can i get my certificate
20th June 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I ahve qualified NET Lecturership Only recently in Dec 2011. What should I do?
23rd June 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i got net lectureship.ca i write the net/jrf exam again for JRF only.is there any special procedures for that?
5th October 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared net-jrf in commerce this june only. I wanted to do phd from DSE of du. What should ahead to do my phd?
20th November 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared NET exam in 2007 and got the result in 2008 , but please can you tell the eligibility for that an till when can i apply for job.
26th December 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the net exam on 2012 june.But i did not get the original PG certificate from university.but have all the marks lists.can i eligible for net certificate
28th March 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

what should o do after qualifyimg net exam...?
27th October 2013, 11:28 AM
ASHISH SHISHA

Wink Re: What should I do after qualifying for NET and JRF entrance exam?

What I can do after cracking/qualifying the CSIR- JRF/NET? (Career opportunities………..)

1. The EMR Division under HRD Group of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) provide CSIR Research Fellowships and Associateships to bright young men and women for training in methods of research under the expert guidance of faculty members/scientists working in University Departments/Institutes of National Importance/National Laboratories and Institutes of CSIR in various fields of Science & Technology and Medical Sciences. List of CSIR Laboratories is at Annexure- I. (List of 38 laboratories Available at CSIR Website)
2. The CSIR Fellowships/Associateships are tenable in Universities/IITs/Post-Graduate Colleges/Government Research Establishments including those of CSIR, R&D establishments of recognized public or private sector, industrial firms and other recognized institutions. However, CSIR reserves the right to determine the place best suited to provide necessary facilities in the area of science and technology in which the awardee is to specialize.
What is the Stipend and Tenure for JRF?
The stipend of a JRF selected through CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Rs 16000/ p.m. + HRA for the first two years. In addition, annual contingent grant of Rs. 20,000/- per fellow will be provided to the University / Institution.
On Completion of two years as JRF and if the fellow is registered for Ph. D, the fellowship will be upgraded to SRF (NET) and the stipend will be increased to Rs. 18000/- p.m. + HRA for the 3rd and subsequent years.
MEDICAL BENEFITS: All Research Fellows may be provided medical facility as per Central /State Government Medical norms. This will be limited to the fellow only and not for his/her family members/dependents.

NOTE: The stipend of research fellow/associate is exempt from the payment of income tax under 10(16) of IT Act

What are the minimum requirements I must have to join as Scientist?

The minimum requirement is a First Class M.Sc. / B. Tech. And you must not be over 35 years. All reservations that are in force for all entitled categories as per Government of India rules apply.

What is the expected salary at entry level Scientist post?

The basic salary for Scientist B is Rs.15600-39100. (Pay Scale)
23rd February 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

after qualifying NET (22-06-2014) can I take admission in IIt for M-tech (for this year)
5th April 2014, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the next step after qualifing ugc net in englishg?what can i do?
30th July 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello which institute I should go after clearing jrf in commerce ,please do suggest me
7th March 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities in abroad for job nd research after NET and JRF exams from English subject
23rd June 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i have already qualified ugcnet but now i want to improove my rank in it if i will do this exam again then my qualified
result is valid or not
5th February 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have passes NET exam recently in Commerce, I have 10 years of experience in MNC s. If I join as Assistant Professor in any college in Bangalore how much salary I can expect?

Vishwa
6th April 2016, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi Vishwa,
First of all would like to congrate ypu on your success further would like to know that how did you prepared for commerce. Could you please share your way of preparation so that i also can make strategy for my prepration. I am also preparing for commerce. Please help...thanks and regards
Nirupam
23rd November 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Everyone I am qualified in NET JUNE 2016 for Lectureship only in (Electronic Science). Please Tell me What Can I do With this and also Guide me the process of certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?