23rd April 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after scoring 37% in graduation in B.Com between B.Ed and MBA?

i got 37% in graduation 9b.com). i want to do b.ed or mba please suggest me what can i do. i m 30 year married old woman.

7th July 2011, 12:47 AM
structnode007

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after scoring 37% in graduation in B.Com between B.Ed and MBA?

you should go for MBA in an institute and look for a job.
7th July 2011, 04:14 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 37% in graduation in B.Com between B.Ed and MBA?

Hello,
This is totally your decision to make.If you are interested in Business and Marketing you can opt for MBA or else if you want to be a teacher then you can opt for B.Ed.

Best wishes....
7th July 2011, 06:02 PM
Neha P.
Junior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 37% in graduation in B.Com between B.Ed and MBA?

Don't feel disappointed ma'am... There are many oppurtunuties for you if you will work hard from now onwards... forget the past !! As you have to choose between B.Ed And MBA.. for both the courses you need to clear a Entrance exam.. you may go for the course in which you have greater interest... before appearing for the entrance exam do check the eligibility conditions.. coz Some colleges require the candidates who have passed minimum 50% in graduation..
13th October 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after scoring 37% in graduation in b.com between banking and tourism?
14th July 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am qualified Icet 2017 but my degree percentage is 43% so how can I do MBA solution please?
1st December 2019, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

Marks below 50% in B.Com. from which University Ican got admission for MBA
28th June 2022, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

For which field i should go after getting 37% in undergraduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?