15th April 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Which course I have to do for a better career in B.Ed, MBA or MCA?

i have completed my graduation so please suggest me which course i have to do for better carier BEd or MBA or MCA my graduation sub maths politics economics so please sugest me which is better or any other

15th May 2012, 08:14 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course I have to do for a better career in B.Ed, MBA or MCA?

you have all the good subjects in your graduation.

you seems eligible to do all the course you have mention.

You should choose the course in which you interest lies as the interest can take you far away than choosing the career which is popular.

You should also do your chosen course from good and reputed institutions for better career / job prospects .

If you want to become TEACHER in SCHOOL you can go for B.ED course.

B.ED is necessary if student aspires to be teacher in the school.

Bachelor of education (b.ed) is one or 2 years course can be done only after graduation.

There are many universities which offers B.ED.

Almost all the reputed university conduct entrance exam for taking candidate in their college for B.ED course.

Minimum Eligiblity for B.ED.

Graduation in any discipline from recognized university with at least 50% marks for applying for Entrance Examination for B.ED.

If You want to work in Corporate Sector or has interest in learning the Managerial skills you can go for MBA course.

Minimum Eligibility for apply in MBA .

Graduation from recognized university in any discipline with at least 50% to 60% marks in graduation.

For doing regular MBA from good college you should sit in any one or more exam like CET ,CAT ,MAT XAT.GMAT etc exams and score well in these exams.

Exam consist Questions on Reasoning,English,Quantitative Aptitude,General Awareness.

IF you have passion and interest lies in Computer than Doing MCA is best.

Eligibility criteria for admission in MCA

1. Graduation in any Discipline from recognized university with At least 50% to 60% marks.
2. you must have studied Maths/Statistics/Business-Maths in class 12th.

There are many universities which are offering MCA course.

But almost all the Reputed conduct Entrance Exam to take candidate in MCA course.

Entrance Examinations comprises Mental Ability, English Comprehension and Mathematics of 12th standard.
23rd February 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

which is better between Msc(math) or DEGREE after completion of BSC(math) with 60% ?
25th May 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How can i become art teacher .what course is best
18th April 2021, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better after completing degree MCA or BEd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?