7th February 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to be an Armyman in special forces?

Sir i was studying 12 sci in chennai my name is abishek chezhian and I want to became an armyman in special forces what should I do ? Help me tq
My contact no:9677054126

7th February 2016, 06:48 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What should I do to be an Armyman in special forces?

Actually if you want to join special force then complete atleast graduation in any stream from any recognised university.But your age should be from 18 years to 42 years.
7th February 2016, 10:19 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to be an Armyman in special forces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i was studying 12 sci in chennai my name is abishek chezhian and I want to became an armyman in special forces what should I do ? Help me tq
My contact no:9677054126
Yeah you are eligible for joining in army after completing +2. The procedure for doing it is by applying for the respected entrance exam. There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India and that can be applied based on the qualification of the candidate.

As per your qualification, you can apply for the NDA Exam(National Defence Academy) which is one of the defence service exam and is being conducted by UPSC every year. There are certain eligibility criteria's which you need to satisfy in order to apply for this exam and they are:

-> Candidate should have citizenship in India as per nationality standard.

-> Age limit needed is 16 1/2 - 19 1/2 years.

-> Educational qualification needed for applying for the NDA exam is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education to join in Indian Army.

-> Added with the above qualification you need to possess certain physical standards.

If you satisfy all the above mentioned criteria's then you can apply for the NDA exam. To know more information regarding the exam check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?