14th January 2012, 10:14 AM
jayaprakash26

How can I apply for jobs in defense after passing diploma with 75% marks? I have NCC A,B and C certificate

sir i hav finished 10+2 AND DIPLOMA (mech) with 75%.....even i have ncc a.b and c cirtificate....am 22 years old.... Am intrested in defence jobs can u plz sujjest the job according to my qualification...

Related Questions:
  1. How to join National Cadet Corps at the age of 28?
  2. EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?
  3. What are the possibilities of getting employed after 12th without NCC-B certificate? Is NCC-C certificate useful for me?
  4. Can I apply for job in Army having NCC 'A' and NCC 'B' certificates?
  5. Is NCC certificate useful for Bank jobs? List of government jobs where NCC certificates are accepted? -- [New]
  6. How to get a defence job on the basis of NCC certificate?
  7. Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com
  8. How NCC certificate is beneficial for Armed Forces? Certificate 'C' holds value greater than 'A'?
  9. Should I apply for NCC-C through Headquarter to join SSB being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. How can I join NDA after completing diploma in civil engineering with NCC certificate
  11. Joining Indian Defence after passing NCC certificate A and B -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When the original Diploma passing certificate is issued by college?
  13. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  14. How much is the fees required to study B.Pharma?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Indian defense if I have completed diploma course with 65% marks?
  16. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
  17. What is the career in Army after passing commerce with NCC certificate?
  18. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
29th December 2012, 08:09 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for jobs in defense after passing diploma with 75% marks? I have NCC A,B and C certificate

You can join Indian Defence forces on the basis of your NCC Certificates. Candidates having NCC Certificate 'B' and 'C' are eligible to join Indian Defence Forces through National Cadet Corp (NCC) Special Entry scheme.
29th December 2012, 09:18 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How can I apply for jobs in defense after passing diploma with 75% marks? I have NCC A,B and C certificate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayaprakash26 View Post
sir i hav finished 10+2 AND DIPLOMA (mech) with 75%.....even i have ncc a.b and c cirtificate....am 22 years old.... Am intrested in defence jobs can u plz sujjest the job according to my qualification...
hello friend,

you can join the defense jobs easily. you can get notification about defense jobs in UPSC website.

I can suggest you the senior soldier job for your qualification.

all the best for your future.
29th December 2012, 10:00 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed Diploma, you can apply for Defence job through NDA entrance exam.

NDA- National Defence Academy, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

There is no percentage of marks required in Diploma to apply for NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th or Diploma exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board or Institution within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and mental health.

You can also join defence job through Special Entry Scheme as you have obtained NCC certificate like "B" and "C".
2nd April 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

how can apply the A CC exam in Indian army .....
and benefit of N CC " C " certificate ...
plz tell me ....sir.....
26th November 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed diploma with mechanical engineering.. and have ncc and c certificate. My age is 22 year..i want to join defence.pls tell me job which i aligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?