19th February 2013, 10:23 PM
krutika bobade

Can I take a job in Air Force?

Can i take a job in air froce?...could u please give me the details for the same

8th July 2013, 07:59 PM
umeaskarthick

Thumbs up Re: Can I take a job in Air Force?

this is originally posted by umeaskarthick...
hello...

What kind of job can you get with Air Force Special Forces traingin?
So i am going into the Air Force Special Forces. I would like to know what kind of job you can get once your enlistment time is up. I could go back in as a officer, but what if i don't want to go back in. I am looking for jobs with decent pay

Special Forces as in front line mission people, what kind of job can i get with that. Sorry for the mess up.

Firstly, you will not be "Special Forces" in the Air Force because Special Forces is a unit only the US Army has. It's a unit title, like Combat Control and Pararescue. All three are Special Operations.

As for the jobs you can get, that depends on the individual and how he wants to use his training. Government work is always open to individuals with the training that Air Force SOF gets. Government contractors, ie. civilians are also another field that offers a lot of opportunity. Many former guys get out and return to the schools they attended as civilian instructors. There are many facets to the government contract side of things and the truly good jobs do not involve companies like "Blackwater."

Most guys that get out find civilian careers they love and ones they are incredibly successful at. It isn't so much what experiences you have, it's the drive that people in the SOF community have to make things happen.

Depends on what they need. Most likely MP.

When you get an MS, they tell you its a certain job, but when you get to bootcamp, they have
Your Job Title A
Your Job Title B
Your Job Title C
Your Job Title D
Your Job Title E
Your Job Title F

Where you'll get trained for the jobs they tell you, but you might actually only be a delivery driver for the person do you job for 6 years after tech school.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were asking about what kind of job you can get if you re-enlist.
As far as a civilian job...security guard, maybe State police if you qualify.

all the best.....
9th July 2013, 06:49 PM
megayounus786

Default Re: Can I take a job in Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krutika bobade View Post
Can i take a job in air froce?...could u please give me the details for the same
You could take job in Air force in three forces i.e., Ground Branch Technical Branch and Flying branch

In flying branch, you need to have very good physical fitness. It will be very difficult to pass out from medical test in Flying branch

remaining two, ground branch and technical branch will be selected according to interview and written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?