1st March 2021, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a RAW Agent being an 11th student?

Hi Sir, how can I become a RAW Agent. I have qualified in 10th standard and now studying in 11th. What I have to do to become a RAW Agent? Please tell me in details. I am ready to do everything to become a RAW Agent.

7th March 2021, 08:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a RAW Agent being an 11th student?

RAW agents are not recruited directly to the agency. You must be working with CBI or NCB or any other investigation agency for a long period. After that, on the basis of your skills and working performance, they will recruit you as RAW agent.

In addition, to get recruitment in CBI, NCB, CID, etc., you can apply for SSC CGL exam and qualify it. For SSC CGL exam, you should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized institute/college.

As you are in 11th standard right now, so you can complete 12th standard after this and then enroll for graduation in any reputed/recognized institute/college. While studying final year of graduation, you can apply for SSC CGL exam.

To qualify this exam, you will have to strengthen your General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?