6th May 2012, 04:54 PM
samkharra

What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th?

respected sir
I studies in 12th class from life science please give me suggetion about software eng.. i want become a software eng.. so what i do become a soft .. eng... after 12th please give one one point suggetion

15th May 2012, 11:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th?

If you are interested to pursue bachelor level courses in software engineering, you must have studied 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects. Another option is to pursue diploma programs in software engineering or computer science. After completing the course, you can opt for B.E/B.Sc programs in the concerned subject. Details on admission to these courses will be available in the official website of the University that offers the course. After completing any of these courses, one can get in to the role of ‘Software Engineer’ in private or government firms.
4th June 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

how did software engineers get their jobs?
5th June 2012, 06:58 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>
>> 'Software engineer' the name only telling you that you should be an engineering student or graduate student to become a software engineer.
>> To become a software engineer, you need to complete your graduation from a recognized university.
>> You cannot become a software engineer with your 12th standard knowledge.
>> If you go for B.Tech, it will be better for you to become a software engineer.
>> If you selected CSE Stream, it will be helpful to you to become a good programmer.
>> Before completing graduation, learn some important computer languages like C, C , Java or .NET to become a software developer.
>> To get into engineering field, you need to write entrance exam such as IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITS Pilani, etc.
>> After writing the entrance exam, you will be allotted to a particular engineering college.
>> There you can choose specialization or stream according to your interest.
>> After completion of Graduation, you can go for MCA (Master in Computer Applications)
>> It will help you more to become a good programmer.
9th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10th std & i wnat to be a software eng. in future..so wht shld i be good in & what is actually a job of a SE..??
plzz help me..:)
20th June 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation(B.sc) from open university(dr.br ambedkar open university.).now may i eligible to become a software engineer?
22nd June 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th Class (PCM). My aim is to become a softwear engineer. So Plz tell Me what i do?????????? Plz help me
26th July 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i am in BCA Ist year i want to becom a software engineer. so plz tell me what i do ?plz help me
26th July 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

is there any similarity between these two fields cse and computer science.?
If i do B.E in com.engineering after that any chance to become software engineer?
12th August 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

which college is comfort to read b.tech in odisha
24th September 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am studying in 12th std with Physics,Chemistry and Math as subjects. I have knowledge of c , visual basic, HTML and Ms-office. What should be my further steps for becoming a software engineer.
your's faithfully
Shivam Shukla
Email :[email protected]
13th October 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm in class 11...In class 9 my subject was Biology but now I want to be a software engineer in future now I'm in first year and my subject is Mathematics...so is it possible for me to become a software engineer ??
21st October 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 11th std on c.s group I want to become a software engineer, Which course to be selected in college?
Email: [email protected]
26th October 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my wish is that i become a software enginer i have my i. com from a.i.o.u. and have knowlege of be practical ms-dos ms-office 2007 ,adobe photo shop , adobe flash player, dream weaver, java, vbs ,html, corel draw ,autocade 2d 3d now i want become engeiner
imran 4rom multan
i m poor boy and not pay univrsty fee but i intrest is 100%*100%
what do
28th October 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

me doin 12th with PCM subjects so after that first of all which entrance is best for me (girl)
28th November 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 12th with commerce , is this possible for me ?
30th December 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Which exam will take to become goverment software engineer? Or what am i do to become goverment software engineer after completed i.t engineering?
18th January 2013, 09:17 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samkharra View Post
respected sir
I studies in 12th class from life science please give me suggetion about software eng.. i want become a software eng.. so what i do become a soft .. eng... after 12th please give one one point suggetion

Dear Aspirant,

You need to give Engineering Entrance exams for the admission into the Engineering colleges.

Entrance Exams Like :

• IIT-JEE
  • AIEEE
  • EAMCET(AP State Exam)

By getting a good score in these exams you can get a good seat in reputed college.

After joining the college.You need to dedicate the 4 years for your dream only.Without deviating from your goal.Achieve your goal and then sure you could become a Software engineer.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
19th January 2013, 08:11 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th?

Quote:
respected sir
Hi

The first thing that I want to make clear it that if you want to become ANY Engineer, then you should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in your Higher Secondary schooling i.e you should be from the Science stream.

As you say you are from life sciences, So at first only I doubt your applicability in the Engineering Entrances and to take up this stream. Kindly check with the above subjects that if you have studied them for 2 complete years in your Higher Secondary schooling, only then can you apply for the Software or any other Engineering.

After that, the next criteria is that you should have scored atleast 60% aggregate in your 12th boards to take part in the Engineering Entrances. If you do not have that much aggregate or even 59.9%, then also you won't be able to apply for any of it. So make sure after satisfying the first criteria, you also meet this one.

After that you have to apply for the Engineering Entrances like IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, WB JEE, UPTUEE, BITSAT, etc and many other with which you can take up colleges for the Engineering that you wish to study. But without entrances you won't get in any good college in India. Thus its of utmost importance that you crack any of these entrances.

Once you crack, then you would be going for the counselling and other formalities before you get the software engineering seat in any of the college.
Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
26th March 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What will a student study in software engineering
15th April 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i have completed my 12th bt my subj is arts. I have knowledge of HTML, Ms-office. What should be my further steps for becoming a software engineer.
your's faithfully
jyotioranjanpanda
email id- [email protected]
17th May 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What should we do after 12th to become a software engineer and Tell me all the courses which we can do ?
And tell me how i can enter in any college.
3rd June 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

If i want 10th class i wil do m.p. Bord its fine for become a saft ware engineer
8th June 2013, 10:15 PM
Akshay bondre

Post Re: What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th?

[QUOTE=samkharra;2122642]respected sir
I studies in 12th class from life art's please give me suggetion about software eng.. i want become a software eng.. so what i do become a soft .. eng... after 12th please give one one point suggetion.
Please sir suggest mE.
11th June 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a software engineer after passing 12th?sir please tell me difference between BCA and B.Tech.Who will be better for me to be a good soft.eng.
My Email ID -- [email protected]
25th June 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a spftware eng. in the future after 12 th passed tell me what we do better for me to be a good eng.....................
28th July 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I m in 11th class and what i do to become a software engineer and which subject is suitable for software engineering.....plz if any one's know's then plz plz plz tell m....
29th August 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

AFTER 12TH I WANT TO DO SOFTWARE ENGINEERING THEN HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE IWANT TO SCORE IN12TH STANDARD PLZ TELL ME.......
2nd October 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 11th Class (PCM). My aim is to become a softwear engineer. So Plz tell Me what i do?????????? Plz help me
me too plz help
4th December 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

how to i become a software engineer by passing 12th by these subject maths,physics,chemistry nd english plz suggest me.......
30th January 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what course we should opt to become software engineer?
3rd February 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

what should be the aggregate in 10th, 11th and 12th nd also in b.tech to get gud job
4th February 2014, 01:15 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
respected sir
Dear Friend,
As you have opted life science in class 12th so you will not be able to sit for the JEE examination. You can join BCA course and after passing BCA you can apply for integrated B.Tech in computer science. But there are very few universities which offers such courses. After BCA you can join MCA as well which will provide you good carrier options. You can also go for diploma course in Computer Science or Computer Application and after passing you can apply for lateral in B.Tech college.

Thank you.
1st May 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i'm student of arts stream... i want to be a software engineer... so what to do after passing 12....plz help
10th May 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
I have completed my inter first year in vocational group c.s.e(computer science and engineering).and I want to become a software engineer.please tell me what should I do after completing my inter in c.s.e.
thanking you
juveriya.
19th May 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I want to become software engineer.I want guide liness for guide me you can send some matter to [email protected]
19th May 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I want to become software engineer.I want guide liness for guide me you can send some matter to [email protected]
27th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have just completed standard 10 i want to become a software engineer please tell what further steps i should take please guide me or you can answer me at [email protected]
27th May 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have just completed standard 10 i want to become a software engineer please tell what further steps i should take please guide me or you can answer me at [email protected]
6th June 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How many years will take to become a best software engineer?
12th June 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am aniket singh an now studying in class 11th and i want to be a software engineer,so sir what i have to do to met my dream job.
if you know anything about this so please tell me at "[email protected]"
13th June 2014, 01:06 PM
archer121

if you are interested in computer activities, you should take admission in engineering college or management college choose your course related cse or it..
13th June 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my graduation(B.sc) from open university(dr.br ambedkar open university.).now may i eligible to become a software engineer?
gud to knw dt u are nw eligible fr ds ,,i wsh dt u may gt sucs in future bst of luck...
24th June 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i have copleted puc with pcmb in 2003 wt should i do now i want join mnc company
31st March 2015, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

I am in 11th standard and I have no interest in physics and chemistry but I wanna be a programmer and I love the c and python language now please tell me what to after 12th
I was thinking that no high level graduate only computer class by institute is my decision is correct
31st March 2015, 09:02 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

As you are interested to became a software engineer for this you have to be a engineer in IT OR CSE Stream.

For this there are some eligibility to get in to this which are as follows..

*The candidates should be a 10+2 pass from a recognized board i.e from science stream with PCM.
*After that the candidates have to appear Engineering entrance exam which is held .
AIEEE
IIT JEE
According to your rank in this exam you will get better college for study , & choose stream It OR CSE to became a software engineer in future..
31st March 2015, 09:19 AM
mrityunjay_117
Junior Member+

Quote:
respected sir
I am a professional software engineer. First of all you need to do the basic things. Opt for one programming language ( me : python best for beginners) . Try to solve simple programs and also visit different coding websites. There are many like codechef,hackerearth, hackerrank,geeksforgeek take them as reference. No need to read books better read codes. And keep practicing
31st March 2015, 09:35 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

To become a software engineer you have to qualify first the graduate degree program in software engineering or in COmputer engineering as you have passed the 12th class with science that is best for you that you can apply now for the exam-

I.I.T.( Indian institute of technology)

A.I.E.E.E.( All india engineering entrance exam)

These are the all india level exam to enter any engineering and technical education scheme, you have to get a good score in the entrance exam to enter in this course and after it you have to go for the online counselling and get a seat in any collage and then can submit your fee and documents in that collage.

To be a good software engineer you should know some computer language and programing language that are in trend in market in IT sector thats make you a perfect software engineer - H.T.M.L., Java, C, C++,NET such knowledge of languages make you a different to others.

And you have also another options available to you that after B.E. in computer science you can do specialization in M.tech in software and designing that can be the best.

Collage that offers this course are-

I.I.T., Chennai

I.I.T., Delhi

I.I.T., Guwahati

I.I.T., Kanpur

I.I.T., Mumbai

N.I.T., Kurukshetra

Kurukshetra University

G.J.U. University
31st March 2015, 11:36 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

if you want to make your career in software field then you have to do Some course in graduation which is related to software like you can do B.tech in computer science but for that you must have science + maths in your higher secondary but it seems you have done your higher secondary with some other course so you can do BCA then you can prepare for IT companies and become software engineer.
6th April 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my Aim and Dream always is to become a software engineer now i am in 2 class and my subject is Non-Med.Sir I want to become. a software engineer in every situation so plz sir tell me what course is better for me after 2 paas
plz sur send me suggestions on my email:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?