1st April 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the marks percentage required for passing UGC NET exam for commerce?

What is the marks percentage required for passing UGC NET exam for commerce? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thank you!

1st April 2016, 04:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required for passing UGC NET exam for commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the marks percentage required for passing UGC NET exam for commerce? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thank you!
NET stands for the National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in a year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed a masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree. There are no age criteria.

Qualifying marks in UGC NET Exam:=

2nd April 2016, 01:21 PM
kundansaha

Wink Re: What is the marks percentage required for passing UGC NET exam for commerce?

Hi,

There is no cut off marks or percentage for UGC NET exams. That includes all the 83 subjects including commerce. The criteria is you have to be in the top 15% in order to be selected for PhD/lectureship.
4th June 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required for passing UGC NET exam for commerce?

This Ashutosh gaur and I need do net exam in my subject sociology kindly guide me about
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?