6th May 2011, 06:17 PM
vinod 01071971

What should I do for better opportunities after completing B.E Civil Engineering?

I am BE civil engineer have more than 15 year experiance in highway road projects.What should do corse for better opportunities.

24th June 2011, 12:25 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for better opportunities after completing B.E Civil Engineering?

Yes, you will be in a better position if you do certain courses. You have mainly two options to choose from. You can try to do your higher education, that is either a M.tech or a M.S. Another option that you can opt is, going for M.B.A. Since you have 15 years of experience, we would recommend you to go for M.B.A. The best point about this option is that you can even do M.B.A through correspondence, so that you do not have to leave your job. This option is not there for M.Tech or M.S.
1st August 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do for better opportunities after completing B.E Civil Engineering?

Pls tell ne job oprtunitis in civil engineering
29th May 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i am going to study civil engineering can i get job easily if i get maximum percentage in college exams please say ...........this is my mobile number 9159118026
26th March 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

what are the course available in M.E?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?