26th September 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the scopes and job opportunities available after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing diploma in civil engg...this is my 3rd sem...what scopes are opened after completing diploma in civil engg...Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  2. Job opportunities for Civil Engineering Diploma holder?
  3. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  4. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  5. What are the scopes/job opportunities in MSc Child Development?
  6. Job opportunities in PSU for Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate?
  7. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  9. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  10. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. List of the colleges and job opportunities after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  15. Career scope and Job Opportunities for me in NTPC and PSUs after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  16. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  17. Scope for diploma holders in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After completion of diploma in civil engineering which exam can we attend for police job?
26th September 2015, 10:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scopes and job opportunities available after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am doing diploma in civil engg...this is my 3rd sem...what scopes are opened after completing diploma in civil engg...Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me?

Thank you!
There is good job opportunities available for Diploma in Civil Engineering student. Those interested in Teaching field can apply for Master Degree in relevant specialization. You can find job opportunity in Architectural companies and Engineering services companies as consultants. You can also find job opportunity in IT firms with good salary. The pay packages for Diploma in Civil Engineering differs from company to company. At entry level, you can expect up to Rs.30, 000/- per month.
27th September 2015, 06:49 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scopes and job opportunities available after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

As you want to get the details of career or jobs after Diploma in Civil Engineering so here is the information of the same for you as given below.

-> There are lots of jobs available for the diploma holders in civil engineering.

-> Following are some good companies where you can apply:

* PWD
* PHE
* DLF
* Simplex Construction & Infrastructure
* SAIl
* Kriticons ltd
* UCS construction pvt ltd
* Interact creators plumbing services pvt ltd
* ITC consultants

-> Higher study option is also available for Diploma holder in Civil engineering as given.

* Advance Diploma in Drafting and Design
* Advance Diploma in Structural Design
* Advance Diploma in Construction Management
* Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering
* Advance Diploma in Surveying
28th September 2015, 12:55 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Thank you!
There is good scope available for Diploma in Civil Engineering course in both the Public and private sectors as well. After completing B.V.Sc course, one can find the job opportunity in any one field like, Construction and Planning companies. Apart from you can also find jobs in Construction and Maintenance of industry, Homes, etc. The salary is according to the experience, skill and the employing company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?