#1  
27th October 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

How to crack GATE exam? Books to be referred


How to work to crack gate exams ,which author books are more preferd




  #2  
3rd February 2014, 10:46 PM
Experts
Senior Member+
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 770
Default Re: How to crack GATE exam? Books to be referred

Books for GATE Examination :-



GATE Computer Science and Information Technology (2014) 11th Edition
Author: GK
Publisher: G.K.PUB.PVT.LTD
Rs. 795



GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering (2014) 11th Edition
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K.PUB.PVT.LTD
Rs. 795



GATE Mechanical Engineering (2014) 11th Edition
Author: GK
Publisher: G.K.PUB.PVT.LTD
Rs. 795



GATE Electrical Engineering (2014) 11th Edition
Author: GK
Publisher: G.K.PUB.PVT.LTD
Rs. 795



GATE Civil Engineering (2014) 11th Edition
Author: G. K.
Publisher: G.K.PUB.PVT.LTD
Rs. 795



Mechanical Engineering for GATE 3rd Edition
Authored By: Vikas Slariya
Publisher: Tata McGraw-Hill Education
Rs. 675
  #3  
4th February 2014, 06:07 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 921
Default Re: How to crack GATE exam? Books to be referred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to work to crack gate exams ,which author books are more preferd
Dear Friend,
The GATE examination is conducted by IITs for admission in the M.Tech in the specific subject. The examination is objective type. There will be an examiation of 100 marks.

There 70% of the marks in the examination is taken from the particular subject in which you are appearing. The remaining 30% marks comes from reasoning verbal and non verbal both, quantitative aptitude and general english.

To prepare for the examination you should prepare your subject first in which you will appear in the examination. There are various books available in the market. The books from Arihant publication are good. You can buy them.If you want to carry good marks then you should also prepare for the aptitude,english and general mathematics.

Thank You....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: