17th November 2012, 04:13 PM
abhay shukla don

What should i do to crack IIT exam?

what i should do to crack iit exam ?. till now i am not able to have rank 50000 in jee and i am student of class 12.

14th March 2013, 09:10 PM
Akash_babu

Default Re: What should i do to crack IIT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhay shukla don View Post
what i should do to crack iit exam ?. till now i am not able to have rank 50000 in jee and i am student of class 12.
Iit is the most toughest competitive exam in india so you should have full dedication towards study and you should start prepare from the beginning of your class 11 and you should join A good coaching institute which can give you full guidance which is the foremost and most important step and then first refer only one book fit each subject and complete all the chapters of that book and go throughout the book twice and then only refer test papers and othr books.Mainly you should refer arihant books and foreign author books like irodov for physics,S.L Looney and hall and knights for maths,solomon fryle for organic chemistry.
15th March 2013, 11:15 AM
shahana parveen

my gate rank is 1551.. n gate percentile is 90.4.. score is 43.. gate score is 316.. can i get admission in iit o nit in m.tech biotech or industrial bt???
26th July 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What rank should done to crack IIT
26th December 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I have joining iit classes in Maharashtra. what are the main processes for crac iit exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?