13th May 2017, 04:23 PM
hemverma

What should I do further after B.Sc Maths to be self dependent at earliest?

I have finished my B.Sc Maths hons last year and i have joined M.Sc Maths but not feeling comfortable. What should i do further to be self dependent at earliest?

14th May 2017, 09:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after B.Sc Maths to be self dependent at earliest?

If you have completed your one year of master degree in mathematics then you must complete your master degree.

Along with master degree you can prepare for entrance examination for recruitment in jobs such as NET for lecturer, IBPS & SBI for recruitment in banking, RRB entrance examination for Railway recruitment.

If you will be qualify in these examination you will be eligible for recruitment in jobs and become self dependent.

You are eligible to appear for all above other examination other than NET without master degree.
15th May 2017, 09:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after B.Sc Maths to be self dependent at earliest?

From my point of view, the best possible way for you to become self dependent at earliest is to start teaching in private coaching institutes. You have done Bachelor's degree in Mathematics and if you are good at maths then you can easily teach students upto standard 12th with any doubt.

Coaching will provide you salary that can maintain your basic livelihood. Along with this pursue you master's degree. After master's degree, you can apply for National Eligibility test for Junior Research Fellowship and lectureship. Minimum of 55%marks in master' degree is required for NET exam. Upper age limit for JRF is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?