3rd June 2016, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?

I'm currently applying for BSc maths and economics in university of london distance learning programme.
I want to pursue msc and phd after this in astrophysics.
Due to low marks in 12th im not able to get admission in bsc at any college and this is my last option.
Is it technically possible to do msc in physics/astrophysics after bsc maths and economics?

Bsc maths and economics has a lot of maths in it and i can even choose to study more maths than economics in the final year.

I'm also enrolled for 'several' certificate of professional development in subjects of astronomy and cosmology(by distance learning), so is it possible to present these certificates of pro development with my bsc maths and economics degree in lieu of a proper astrophysics/physics bachelors degree?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?