7th February 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get the job in Pharma background companies?

I have done B.Sc in chemistry but done my M.Sc through goa correspondence .i worked in non pharma company for 1yr and 4month and 6 months in pharma company. I want to work in pharma company but i am not getting job.?

Is their any way to come out of this.?

Please guide me.

10th February 2014, 01:11 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to get the job in Pharma background companies?

It's good that you have completed B.Sc and M.Sc together and now present day even with those it's really hard to get a job unless you have done something extraordinary in the field.

It's good that you have started working in a non-pharmacy field instead of spending days only waiting for it. Now do not lose hope. Just continue the job where ever you are doing and simultaneously search for the job which you wanted to go for.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the current openings available for pharma background jobs.

Just start applying for the jobs in the above mentioned list and just start preparing for the interview side by side as no company will accept us to join if we fail to clear the interview round.

Actually the experienced you have gained will not actually matter for the new pharma company but still you will be paid good for starting the job in pharma background.

Do not leave the current job at any cause, just continue with it so that you will have an income always and start the preparation parallel for the new job. Attached an e-book which might help you to prepare for the interview rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?