24th May 2015, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better to get a Government job in future? B.Pharma or D.Pharma?

Hello,

I like to know you that which one is better course for me after education getting government job?

Please tell me which one is best for my career B.Pharma or D.Pharma? Can someone please guide me with the information on this?

Thanks!

27th July 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better to get a Government job in future? B.Pharma or D.Pharma?

Which course is better to get a t job in future? B.Pharma or D.Pharma?
28th July 2016, 09:13 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Which course is better to get a Government job in future? B.Pharma or D.Pharma?

In my opinion both B.Pharma and D.Pharma courses are good.

If you wish to work as pharmacist in big hospitals and health care clinics then D.Pharma course would be better for you.

If you are interested in researching about new therapies and drugs the B.Pharma course would be for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?