11th October 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get Job being a candidate having secured 70% in B.Tech with CS branch?

sir i have done B.tech. with aggregate of 70%marks with cs branch.i don't have any job.i tried in various companies but didn't get success.wherever i got success then i realize that they are demanding some fees.so please suggest me what should i do now.whether i will get any job in it sector or not.please suggest alternatives also because i am suffering very much and also very irritated,education loan is also there ,so sir please help me!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  2. What should I do to get Job being a candidate having secured 70% in B.Tech with CS branch?
  3. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  4. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  5. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  6. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in automobile branch?
  7. How may I get job after completing B.Tech(ECE) with 69.2% marks? List of jobs I can apply for
  8. Can I join IIT Guwahati for Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  9. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  10. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  11. Can I get job in IOCL with GATE scorecard if secured 53% in B.Tech?
  12. How to get a job after B.Tech IT branch
  13. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  14. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  16. Am I eligible for WIPRO for software job after securing 70% in 12th and 55.3% in B.Tech
  17. Can I eligible for Air Force through CDS or AFCAT having secured 68% in B.Tech having one backlog in B.Tech 1st semester?
  18. How may I apply for IAE? What's the eligibility crieteria? I'm a 19 year old candidate pursuing B.Tech(EIC) from RTU university
12th October 2011, 06:45 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get Job being a candidate having secured 70% in B.Tech with CS branch?

i will suggest you to be prepare well for job first then apply for job in some company in off campus. as you have 70% marks so you will be eligible for leading IT companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, CTS etc also. so you may apply for these companies.

but before appearing in the recruitment process you must be prepared well because you tried so many time but you failed. try to find out your problems why you failed in previous recruitment process and try to rectify all those problem before appearing in next recruitment. don't be so much irritated or frustrated it will decrease your confident. try to improve your technical skill. be very much professional, flexible. try to clear all basic things of your stream. if possible you may do some training from private institution if you think that you will know some new language or new computer related course.

at the time of interview be confident. try to fluently communication with the interviewer with english. if you are weak in english communication then improve your communication skill. in IT sector efficiency, hard work, quick learner etc qualities are needed. try to be appropriate for IT sector then only they will choose you for job.

best of luck.
12th October 2011, 08:24 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: What should I do to get Job being a candidate having secured 70% in B.Tech with CS branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have done B.tech. with aggregate of 70%marks with cs branch.i don't have any job.i tried in various companies but didn't get success.wherever i got success then i realize that they are demanding some fees.so please suggest me what should i do now.whether i will get any job in it sector or not.please suggest alternatives also because i am suffering very much and also very irritated,education loan is also there ,so sir please help me!!!!!!!!
Dear friennd, don't fell bad and do not tried,you have a engineer in computer science steam and now at this time cs subject is popular and job oriented course,
if you try to more absolutely you get a good job and earn well,
this time for you preparing well and now at this time many of company recruit for cs branch student form off campus,
a good opportunity in WIPRO, INFOSIS,SATYAM,and many other multinational company after this MN'c some other company require engineer in cs branch.,
here i am providing a list of various company who published a recruitment for computer science engineer,
apply them and got a good job,

Web Development Company
Polaris Software Careers 2011
Tieto Software Technologies Careers 2011
8WEBCOM Careers 2011
Dusane Infotech Careers 2011
Information Systems Resource Centre Careers 2011
Nex – G Exuberant Solutions Careers 2011
Keane India Careers 2011
Crystal Solutions Careers 2011
Wipro Technologies Careers 2011
Itech Solutions Careers 2011
Nucleus Software Careers for Freshers 2011
Adsys India Careers 2011
Integra Micro Software Services Careers 2011
Sysbiz Technologies Careers 2011
Kwik Web Solutions Careers 2011
Intarvo Technologies Careers 2011
ValGenesis India Careers 2011
Veritas Infosystems Careers 2011
Sun Tech Data Services Careers 2011
Veritas Solutions Careers 2011
UNICLABS Careers 2011
CCS Careers 2011
AJ Square Careers 2011
Oomsys Technologies Careers 2011
Horizon Softech Careers 2011
Apex SIG Careers 2011
Geometric Careers 2011
Nippon Data Systems Careers 2011
Diamond Web Solutions Careers 2011
I Opex Technologies Careers 2011
Calibre Mindware Programming Careers 2011
BEO Software Careers 2011
Prolabs Careers 2011
Vyom Labs Careers 2011
DOT Technologies Careers 2011
Blue Beacon Infosys Careers 2011
V2Soft Careers 2011
Sunshine Infotech Careers 2011
Exa India Careers 2011
R Systems Careers 2011
Dkash Technology Careers 2011
Lauren Information Technologies Careers 2011
NotionAce Solutions Careers 2011
Tribal Fusion RD India Careers 2011
Ideavate Solutions Careers 2011

all this company want a employ of b.tech/b.e degree holder candidate so apply to them and log on to their web site.
if you select inform me please i feel really good.

best of luck
"Gaint"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?