24th December 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to have career in Defence, Air Force or Teaching?

i wanted my career in defence , air force or teaching what sahould i do.. and how did i prepare for it..

27th December 2011, 04:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to have career in Defence, Air Force or Teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wanted my career in defence , air force or teaching what sahould i do.. and how did i prepare for it..
Since you have not mentioned about your academic qualification, it's really difficult to tell you the best possible mode of entry in the defense forces of India.
Assuming that you are a graduate, I will suggest you to appear for combined defense service exam conducted by the union public service commission. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy. For Indian Navy, you got to have a B.Sc degree in maths and physics or a bachelors degree in engineering. For Indian Air Force, you must have studied maths and physics in +2 level and should hold a bachelors degree in any stream. For Indian Army, Being a graduate is enough.

Now as far as teaching profession is concerned, you must pursue B.Ed for a better career prospect in this field. A degree in Education along with your other academic qualification, will enable you to sit for teacher eligibility test conducted on state level as well as on national level. Having qualified this test, you will be eligible to join government schools offering both primary education and elementary education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?