15th March 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if my IIT JEE application form status say its not received?

respeted sir,
i recenty checked my iit application status. and thr i discovered that my applicatin has not been recived yet.
so kindly suggest me some ways as soon as possible.what shud i do regardig this.

6th September 2011, 03:09 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What should I do if my IIT JEE application form status say its not received?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respeted sir,
i recenty checked my iit application status. and thr i discovered that my applicatin has not been recived yet.
so kindly suggest me some ways as soon as possible.what shud i do regardig this.
There are various reasons because of which you get the message that your application status is not received. So please follow the following steps in order to check your application status.

1.Check the web site you entered is correct or not.

2.Enter the application number correctly.

Again if you get the message that your application is not received then it may be possible that the application you send is not reached in time or incomplete.

So in this case you are not eligible to apply for exam. You can apply for that in the next year.
6th September 2011, 04:38 PM
vijendradutt

Default Re: What should I do if my IIT JEE application form status say its not received?

Just check out your application from the following method listed below :

Methods to check the application status of IITJEE 2011 application form:

Click on this link http://jee.iitr.ernet.in/app.php and enter your IITJEE application form number, click on submit and the corresponding information will be displayed.

As already mentioned above, you can track the status of your application form by clicking on the link http://services.ptcmysore.gov.in/speednettracking/. Here you just need to enter you speed post article number and date of booking and all the information related to the particular article number would come up on the screen.

In case,if it is again showing that your application is not received,then you must have entered the wrong application number.

Just check it out from the web given below and know about your status.

Thanks............
6th September 2011, 06:00 PM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: What should I do if my IIT JEE application form status say its not received?

Important dates regarding IIT JEE 2011 Application form and Brochure:

Online Application Process: Mon November 1,2010 - Wed December 15,2010

Offline Application Process: Fri November 12,2010 - Wed December 15,2010

Last date of receipt duly completed Application Forms at IITs: Mon December 20,2010
6th September 2011, 06:52 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See friend it may be it was not updated or you doing wrong anything.So please enter your application registration number once again and correctly.If it shows that application has not been recived yet then go the post office and ask them it was delivered properly or not.If no then take proper action to them otherwise go to your nearby IIT institute or the organizing committee.

good luck.
6th September 2011, 07:12 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

If the status of the form is not reached

1. you may not have send the form in right time

2. there may be some delay in the speed post

You can immediately contact the post office from where you send the form

you can also make a enquiry with iit admission cell
22nd January 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

my application form has not been received yet.it was submitted earlier in the month of december.what to do now?
24th January 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

There are different sites for each IIT which all looks the same.search for the iit site of the zone you sent your application
19th March 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir..i have forgotten my registration number of iit jee. what should i do now.is there any other way to receive my conformation status..please reply me soon..me waiting for your reply
19th March 2012, 11:12 PM
monu592

sorry friend,'
if iit form status says form is not received then you should cheak again with correct roll no.
if it still says "not recived" then you have do any big mistake in filling application form.
then you are not elligible for iit paper this year so try next year
good luck
30th June 2012, 09:15 PM
de116

There are various reasons because of which you get the message that your application status is not received. So please follow the following steps in order to check your application status.

Again if you get the message that your application is not received then it may be possible that the application you send is not reached in time or incomplete.

So in this case you are not eligible to apply for exam. You can apply for that in the next year.
30th June 2012, 09:18 PM
de116

If the status of the form is not reached

1. you may not have send the form in right time

2. there may be some delay in the speed post

You can immediately contact the post office from where you send the form

you can also make a enquiry with iit admission cell
30th June 2012, 09:26 PM
de116

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?