10th June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if my result of AIEEE is wrong?

Mera aieee result is wrong i do not know what to do ab main counciling bi nahi karwa sakta hu please tell me what to do

30th April 2023, 09:14 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if my result of AIEEE is wrong?

What does it mean, " RESULT WRONG HAI ", whether you are not satisfied with your performance in three examination or does it mean ki there is some error in publication of your result.

If, answer with respect to your query is first option then you can do better prepare for the examination and if the answer with respect to your query is second option then you can file objection to the concerned office with respect to it.
2nd May 2023, 10:53 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if my result of AIEEE is wrong?

If you suspect that there is an error in your AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) result, you should take the following steps:

1. You should contact the AIEEE authorities as soon as possible and report the error.
2. You can request for a re-evaluation of your answer sheet. You will have to pay a fee for the re-evaluation process.
3. Collect any evidence that you have, such as your hall ticket, scorecard and any other relevant document that support your claim.
4. If still you are not satisfied with the response of the authorities, you can seek legal advice and explore legal actions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?