27th November 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after filling the wrong date of demand draft in AIEEE application form?

sir, i have filled wrong date of demand draft in aieee application form. what should i do ? Will my application get rejected

28th November 2011, 08:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after filling the wrong date of demand draft in AIEEE application form?

It is clearly notified in the brochure for AIEEE that the request for any change or correction will not be entertained. It is also notified that board won’t be responsible for any consequence of non acceptance of the application form. You can probably contact the authorities. Another option is to apply again for the exam. You can visit the site for the details.
16th December 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after filling the wrong date of demand draft in AIEEE application form?

sir i have filled wrong date of birth in application form,and submitted it.how can i correct it.i am feeling very helpless and tensed.
2nd February 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted wrong dd date in order to online appllying in AIMA...i entrd In place of 2-feb,i entered 2-jan..will my application get cancel.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?