21st December 2010, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Applied for the wrong course by mistake in AIEEE form : How to make the correction?

Sir,

I appplied for the AIEEE exam . My Registration No. 5238333. By mistake the course I applied for a wrong couse i.e BE/B.Tech AND B.Arch/B.Planning. Actually I want to apply for the course BE/B.Tech OR B.Arch/B.Planning only.

How to make the correction?

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Eldho Thomas.

22nd December 2010, 01:52 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Applied for the wrong course by mistake in AIEEE form : How to make the correction?

1)You can make the Correction work in the following link for AIEEE Exam

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/Online/check.aspx

2)Don't repeat this mistake once again

Best of luck
22nd December 2010, 05:40 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Applied for the wrong course by mistake in AIEEE form : How to make the correction?

hmmm your mistake is not simple but you have two options- first and little complicated and also time consuming is try and contact aieee officials to make correction. for contact details please visit -www.aieee.nic.in the second and abit easy method is wait for application state to display in aieee official site-www.aieee.nic.in .if it is available then enter your form number, aieee will allow you to make correction .good luck.
22nd December 2010, 06:25 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

To is important to fill the form correctly. Also you need to recheck it before sending it across. You could try contacting the authorities concerned with the registration number.
22nd December 2010, 09:59 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

you make a very silly mistake. i will suggest you to contact with AIEEE office through phones. they will suggest you the exact way for correction.

may be you have to fax one application letter to correct it to the AIEEE office. it's not so difficult. but try to contact with them as soon as possible. the contact number is given to the AIEEE information brochure.

one thing if you call then may there will be no one to pick up your call. but i will suggest you to continue your call for many time and may be for many days. surely once they will pick up your call.

best wishes.
22nd December 2010, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Applied for the wrong course by mistake in AIEEE form : How to make the correction?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;282503]

hey, u can cancel ur registration & write an application to the committee.
22nd December 2010, 10:51 AM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
In my mind, only one solution is to contact directly to aieee office.In there you could make further solution as per your desire.
22nd December 2010, 04:42 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

well this is very silly mistake need not to worry about that if you fill your form online that you must fill another form online...........

but if you are applied ofline that you must contact to AIEEE office through phone no which is written on your application form and make a correction

the contact number is given to the AIEEE information brochure.
22nd December 2010, 05:45 PM
jitendradagrt

for correction just talk to admin department of aieee or log on to

www.aieee.nic.in
22nd December 2010, 07:32 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

As far as I know the demand draft amount for these course are different.Application fee is more for BE/B.Tech AND B.Arch/B.Planning course,but For only BE/B.Tech OR B.Arch/B.Planning application fee is less.

If your draft is less amount then your application will fitted according to category.do not worry.you may contact the AIEEE office.

All the best.
22nd December 2010, 08:17 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

Dont worry, If you have Applied for wrong course in AIEEE Form, then please contact to the AIEEE Administration office for Correction.

Just contact to the AIEEE helpline number - 011-22239177-80, they will definately help you and provide you the best solution.

Or please get the Contact number OR E-mail ID of AIEEE office from your application form, And contact him soon, So that your mistake will be corrected on time.

And i will suggest you that, whenever you applied for any Entrance examinations, then please fill the form Correctly. At the time of fill the form, Please read the notification Properly with a cool Mind. So, that you can not make a mistake.

So, just contact AIEEE Office soon, So that your problem will be shortout as soon as possible.
22nd December 2010, 08:39 PM
bikenindia

hi,
I think you should contact AIEEE office and enquire about that.
Or send a permission letter to the office.

All the best.
Thank you.
22nd December 2010, 11:05 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

I am sorry to say but it is clearly mentioned in the AIEEE, 2011 notification that the request for change/correction in any particulars in the AIEEE 2011 Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the aieee application form whatsoever the reasons may be.

Still you can try for the correction. Contact the AIEEE exam conducting authority. They may solve your problem.
22nd December 2010, 11:45 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

So sad that you commite this mistake but don't worry.

The authority which can help to make it correct is CBSE. You should contact CBSE regional office in personal. They can only do whatever is possible.

Don't waste your time by contacting them through phone as this won't be helpfull, better to visit CBSE regional office located at New Delhi. Here is the complete address and contact details...

CBSE Regional Office.
P S- 1,2 IP Extention
Institutional area, Patparganj
New Delhi- 110092

Office is next to the famous Victor Public School, near Hasanpur Gaon.
In office you will find a helpdesk, which for the queries from outsiders visiters. They will definetly help you on the issue.

Good Luck.
22nd December 2010, 11:48 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Applied for the wrong course by mistake in AIEEE form : How to make the correction?

So sad that you commite this mistake but don't worry.

The authority which can help to make it correct is CBSE. You should contact CBSE regional office in personal. They can only do whatever is possible.

Don't waste your time by contacting them through phone as this won't be helpfull, better to visit CBSE regional office located at New Delhi. Here is the complete address and contact details...

CBSE Regional Office.
P S- 1,2 IP Extention
Institutional area, Patparganj
New Delhi- 110092

Office is next to the famous Victor Public School, near Hasanpur Gaon.
In office you will find a helpdesk, which for the queries from outsiders visiters. They will definetly help you on the issue.

Good Luck.
23rd December 2010, 03:22 PM

Dear Friend,
"Don't get confuse.I did the aieee on on-line 4 off-line.I also got the same mistake.But I didn't pay the fee 4 aieee exam at Bank.So I created one more on-line application and send.So I got another Reg No:.When the fee is paid then only they will process the application which is sent.
24th December 2010, 04:37 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dear friend
only one solution in my mind is plze go to AIEEE office they can help you .
1st January 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I had done mistake in applying course. Actually i want to apply for B.E/B.TECH but i applied for B.E/B.TECH and B.ARCH/B.PLANNIG
11th April 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I had to apply for both B.TECH and B.ARCH but by mistake I applied only for B.TECH. Now I don't know whats the procedure for the correction.
5th December 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i hav submitted wrong Demand draft number.. what should i do?????? plzz
14th December 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I had 2 apply for B.TECh/B.E but by mistake applied for B.TECH & B.ARCH .My reg No.20541462.On 09.12.2011 I had send mail but still no reply & no one attending attending phone what 2 do?kindly reply

Pranav Shyam Praveen
15th December 2011, 12:38 PM
abhisek.sonu

well this is very silly mistake need not to worry about that if you fill your form online that you must fill another form online...........

but if you are applied ofline that you must contact to AIEEE office through phone no which is written on your application form and make a correction

the contact number is given to the AIEEE information brochure
15th December 2011, 12:46 PM
abhisek.sonu

the contact number is given to the AIEEE information brochure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?