14th November 2010, 09:25 PM
kosi

What should I do to join colleges situated in Kolhapur and Pune? Currently I am studying in 12th from Davangere(Karnataka)

am studying 12th in davangere(karnataka) so what should i do for joining colleges of kolhapur and pune
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. List of all the engineering colleges in Sangli, Satara, Pune, Kolhapur and Mumbai?
  2. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  3. List institutes for studying Zoology Major course in Pune?
  4. List of B.Pharmacy government colleges from Kolhapur, Sangli, Pune, Satara and Mumbai districts with address details? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune?
  6. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  7. Last date for filling the admission forms for MBBS after 12th in D.Y.Patil Medical college, Kolhapur Pune?
  8. What's the admission criteria for ISRO? List of courses required for the same? I'm studying in 11th std
  9. Will I get Pune University or Kolhapur University after scoring 24 in AIEEE? Which is the best engineering college?
  10. List of best colleges to study B.Sc from Nagpur, Amaravati and Pune? How much marks is required in 12th to take admission? -- [New]
  11. Colleges offering B.com course for 12th commerce stream students? Fee structure of it?
  12. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Pune, Kolhapur and Solapur University
  13. How to do external civil diploma in Kolhapur affiliated AIEEE colleges?
  14. What is the detailed syllabus for PSI and STI mains? Reference books for it?
  15. How to get admission to D.Ed after passing 12th from Kolhapur University
  16. STI entrance exam books and tuition date for prelims exam?
  17. Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
  18. How many diploma colleges are there in Kolhapur?
28th February 2012, 05:15 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to join colleges situated in Kolhapur and Pune? Currently I am studying in 12th from Davangere(Karnataka)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosi View Post
am studying 12th in davangere(karnataka) so what should i do for joining colleges of kolhapur and pune
please reply on my email..
The first and foremost thing which you have to do to get admission in a good college/university anywhere in the world is to get good marks.

Your question lacks proper information, and without this information it is not possible to provide you with precise answer.
You haven't mentioned what you want to pursue and which degree course and subjects you are interested to follow.

To get a proper guidance kindly provide the full details.
29th July 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join colleges situated in Kolhapur and Pune? Currently I am studying in 12th from Davangere(Karnataka)

completion of CA which amount we paying in our education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?