16th May 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join IAS academy after completing 10th?

what do i need to do to join IAS academy after completing 10th

17th May 2014, 02:36 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to join IAS academy after completing 10th?

I appreciate that your showing interest to join IAS. But it is not time to think about it because your age and education qualification is not satisfied to apply for IAS Examination. To apply for IAS exam you have to completed your 12th and degree course in any discipline. After completing degree course it is best career option.

IAS i.e Indian Administrative Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. To apply for IAS Exam, you must have a completed your bachelor's degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Your age should between 21-30 years at the time of appearing for the examination. Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
17th May 2014, 02:40 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to join IAS academy after completing 10th?

I appreciate that your showing interest to join IAS. But it is not time to think about it because your age and education qualification is not satisfied to apply for IAS Examination. To apply for IAS exam you have to completed your 12th and degree course in any discipline. After completing degree course it is best career option.

IAS i.e Indian Administrative Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. To apply for IAS Exam, you must have a completed your bachelor's degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Your age should between 21-30 years at the time of appearing for the examination. Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories. After qualified from degree course you need to crack the Civil Service Examination. The Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC once in a year. Civil Service Examination consist of CSAT Exam, Main Exam followed by Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?