2nd April 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How could I get a railway job after passing B.Tech 2nd year? What rules are to be followed?

how to get railway job.i am studing B.tech2nd yr.what are the rules to follow after my b.tech graduation to get this job.
plz tell me answer

2nd April 2012, 11:39 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: How could I get a railway job after passing B.Tech 2nd year? What rules are to be followed?

If you are civil engineer you can do diploma for permanent way engineers conducted by railways; check for ipwe; that will be value addition to your BTEch.

For other branches check for RRB advertisement which was released recently
3rd April 2012, 08:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How could I get a railway job after passing B.Tech 2nd year? What rules are to be followed?

You can only apply for entry level positions with your 12th class qualification since you have not finished your graduation. If you want to apply for technical positions, you can apply only after successfully completing your B.Tech degree. The selection for almost all the jobs in Indian Railways will be on the basis of written examination. RRB exam should be attended and if you qualify in the written exam, you will be called for personal interview.
11th August 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

how could i get a job in railway if passed my b.tech exam with one subject back..but my percentage is75%.
28th November 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

how can i am join in indian railway mechenical field after 12 pass
5th July 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

how could i get a job in railway if passed my b.tech exam with one subject back..but my percentage is75%.my email id iz [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?