20th March 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completing engineering?

sir i m about to complete my engineering and now i m confused that what should i do the next can u please suggest me so that i choose right option and step out to create a bright future. thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  3. Part time engineering after completing B.E. Printing engineering at Tamil Nadu?
  4. What course I can do after completion of 12th science which will assure me a job?
  5. How to get a job after completing engineering course in 5 years?
  6. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  7. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Names of the colleges and addresses where I can do MS course after completing B.Tech Biomedical engineering?
  10. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can i make a career in Space Research through IIT? -- [New]
  12. Need guidance about making career in Space Science?
  13. What can I do after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  15. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  16. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  17. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  18. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
14th April 2012, 11:51 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completing engineering?

One can look forward to a variety of options after completing their B.Tech degree from a recognized University. You can either go for master level courses or can try for a good job according to your interest. M.Tech (in the concerned stream) or MBA is the most popular options selected by students as higher study options. You can also attend exams like IES, or competitive exams carried out by reputed firms like ISRO, UCIL, etc to grab a rewarding career. Apart from this various MNC and other private companies also recruits engineering professionals.
19th April 2012, 08:21 PM
vinayaga2012

Thumbs up Re: What should I do next after completing engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m about to complete my engineering and now i m confused that what should i do the next can u please suggest me so that i choose right option and step out to create a bright future. thank you....

.............MBA + M.TECH + JOBS..........

The above three category are available

MBA

For a business purpose move to MBA also good packages weighting for in MBA courses once you finished the course

TOP COURSES

Operational research
Finance
Marketing
HR
Retail
Manufacturing

M.TECH

Do you want to continue Your Knowledge More Deeply .M.TECH has a very good path to study deeply

There are variety of courses available in M.Tech .

TOP COURSES

I.T
CSE
Visual Communication
Electrical

JOBS

These is the most precious part in our life so right now the Jobs in Engg are pretty good so don't worry about it also good packages available for high level companies

The Choice is Yours
20th April 2012, 02:05 PM
geniustammy

WHAT TO DO AFTER B.TECH

Dear friend ,

you have two options now:
1. Go for a job
2. Do higher studies

If you want to go with choice 1:

then,
1.Apply in private sector as in MNC'S.
2.apply in air force, navy force and army force by giving various entrance exams like DRDO,NDA,NDS,CDS,etc.........

If you want to go with choice 2:

then,
1.M.TECH-teaching line
2.M.B.A-managing post

rest is your choice..........................
25th April 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

can i do architecture once after completing B.E civil engineering else tell me what is the procedure to do architecture?
28th May 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i m complete my engineering in year 2012 and now i m confused that what should i do the next can u please suggest me so that i choose right option and step out to create a bright future.

Warm Regards

Jaya Rajpoot
27th June 2012, 10:09 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You can try for a good job according to your interest. M.Tech (in the concerned stream) or MBA is the most popular options selected by students as higher study options. You can also attend exams like IES, or competitive exams carried out by reputed firms like ISRO, UCIL, etc to grab a rewarding career.MBA
For a business purpose move to MBA also good packages weighting for in MBA courses once you finished the course
TOP COURSES
Operational research
Finance
Marketing
HR
Retail
Manufacturing
27th August 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed BE in the stream of electronics and communication engineering in the year 2012. Probably three months have gone i didn't go for any job. So please suggest me what to do furthur.
6th January 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

after finished my B.E ..... what are the jobs are available?
24th February 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

SIR
i have completed my B.E (civil engineering) now i just want to know that what are the courses should i do to get a job in reputated company and get 1lakh salary avery month.
please suggest me sir i am really confused to decide and where to start.. thank you.
6th July 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I finished my engineering in this year with aggregate 66%. I want to go for job in any electronics core companies. so i need to do gain good and sound, practical knowledge in my core subjects like microcontroller, embeded system and design, vlsi.. Sir can you please suggest me which books is best for preparation.. I will be very thankfull for your valuable suggestions ..
7th July 2013, 03:19 PM
pinksony

Hi dear....

It is totally depended on you....you can either go for higher studies or job....

If your interested to continue your studies....then you can appear for competative exams like gate,cat....were you can do your m.tech,mba.....

There are many jobs offered for b.tech graduates.....
To get a job in good company your percentage plays an important role.....besides your percentage you need to have good communication &technical skills......

There are many jobs at hardware & software field.....

Make a good choose...

All the best dear...
8th July 2013, 01:19 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..........

The decision is totally depends on you. That is if you are go for higher studies or job

If you are go for higher studies you can prepare for competative exams like GATE,GRE,CAT if you can crack this exams you will get a seat in any university

And if you want to do job there are many job opportunities are there in B.Tech students

There are many jobs at software and hardware field

If you want to get a good job your percentage is place a very important role

Your B.Tech percentage is also very important for your job

Also you need to have good communication skills and technical skills

Make a good choose

All the best..........
8th July 2013, 11:15 AM
harishbanu

Hai, you are completed you engineering. You can do job or you can study based on your interest. There are many ways that can go but why you hesitating? .
If you are interested continue your study by writing gate and study M.Tech for two years there you can get better chances for getting jobs. and you can study further PHD if you are interested.
If your are not interested then with gate qualification, you can apply for jobs in private sector as well as i government sector also. You can get job with this qualification and if your are not getting job and try to increase your skills and apply for jobs.
8th July 2013, 01:28 PM
RAMESHKAMULLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This question lies in the minds of every engineering student that what to do after engineering education.
There are multiple options to go based on your interest, (money, family issues also matters)
1.Job in public or Private sector
2.Higher studies MTech, MBA, GRE, GMAT,TOEFEL.
3.Establish your own Company.
4.Prepare for Public Sector jobs Such as IAS,IPS,.etc.
8th July 2013, 05:59 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

What you should do now purely depends on whether you want to continue with the studies or take job. You can make a good career with Bachelor of Technology degree alone however if you want to study further M.Tech and MBA are the best options.

But if you want job the best option for the government job will be Public Sector Undertaking. PSU hires almost Engineers from all major branches. Had you mentioned yours, it would have been easier for me to make recommendation.

Besides as I said that Public Sector Undertaking is one of the finest options for government jobs. PSU are the companies controlled by the government. You can appear for their separate entrance exam to get job.

You should know that while some companies still conduct written test, others have moved to the GATE exam. Therefore you should also appear for the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering.

PSU Eligibility

1. Must be Indian national for this exam.

2. Under graduate Engineering degree from recognized college.

3. Minimum of 60 percent marks in it.

4. You should have valid GATE score.

5. The age limit is 21 to 30 years for the exam.

6. Up to 3 years relaxation for OBC.

7. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

List of PSU

BHEL

DRDO

BEL

HAL

MTNL

BSNL

ISRO

NTPC

IOCL

HPCL

BPCL

ONGC

SAIL

GAIL

ECIL

NALCO
8th July 2013, 10:06 PM
harishbanu

Hai, you are about to complete your engineering. You don't what have to do after that right.
If you are interested to study then continue your study by writing GATE exam. If you qualify in that exam, you can study M. Tech in two years and after that also you can study P.H.D in five years. Other wise you can stop at M.Tech also.
If you are not interested to study that means you want to do job. For getting good job, you need GATE qualification. And You can write IES also, if you select in IES then you can get government job.
24th November 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'm completed B.B EEE,what should i do next i like to do P.G in Marine or Aeronatical aut i dnt know what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?