25th March 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing 3 years B.Tech in EEE?

i have completed 3 year of b.tech in eee from jntu and joined in a job my i have to complete my final year how can i do?

18th March 2015, 09:53 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: How to get a job after completing 3 years B.Tech in EEE?

## There are many chances for B.TECH EEE graduates to get job in both government sector and private sector
## Being B.TECH EEE graduate,you can apply for government sector jobs like
->JEE(Junior Electrical Engineer) post in electrical department
->ESE(engineering Services Examination) conducted by UPSE every year
->Jobs in banking sector like CLERK,PO and SO posts
->Civil service examinations like IAS,IPS
->Jobs in railway department
## You can also enter into software industry by doing courses like C,C++,JAVA and ORACLE etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?