7th December 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

How to get Job in Robotics being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?

hiiii im sai im studying 3rd b.tech in eee dept how like i get the job in robotics

Related Questions:
1st March 2012, 03:14 PM
priyanka_22

Smile Re: How to get Job in Robotics being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiiii im sai im studying 3rd b.tech in eee dept how like i get the job in robotics

Dear Aspirant,

This profession provides a lot of Job Opportunity. Do you have seriously done any Robot or you are seeking one ?

=>Rapid developments have made robotic technology professions among the most exciting available to recent graduates Positions within the robotics industry generally are the different stages of the engineering process.

=>Some engineers, for example, are responsible for the planning as to how robotics might address a problem make the process more efficient. Others apply the available engineering principles towards making of the real Robot.

=> The robotics industry also employs a whole platoon of support staff, like testers, programmers and operators.

Which field you want to prefer depends on you.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
16th July 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in Robotics being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?

can i do ms in nanotechnology after btech in EEE if so give me a brief description about it
16th August 2021, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in Robotics being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?

Can I do Mtech in robotics after btech in EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?