8th May 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What should be the score in BITSAT exam to get any group in BIT Mesra ranchi?

what should be the scoring in bitsat exam to get any group in bit mesra ranchi

7th July 2012, 03:29 PM
ankur bana

Default Re: What should be the score in BITSAT exam to get any group in BIT Mesra ranchi?

hi,
there is no procedure to get admission in bits mesra ranchi through bitsat exam....bitsat exam is for bits pilani goa or hydrabad campus.......in bits mesra admission is done based on aieee exam...ok
8th July 2012, 03:14 PM
Vikas hrc

Thumbs up Re: What should be the score in BITSAT exam to get any group in BIT Mesra ranchi?

Hi friend..

BITSAT exam is conducted for admission in BITS,Pilani.
The exam is conducted every year in online mode.
To be eligible to give this test,you must have to secure 80% aggregate in your 12th.
You can get admission if you secure very good marks in BITSAT.
The other way to get admission here is to be the state topper as the state toppers are directly admitted without any entrance test.

Well,you want to get admission in BIT,Mesra,so let me tell you that the admission in BIT,Mesra is not based on BITSAT exam.
A student can take admission through his/her AIEEE marks.

This college is considered a very good college for engineering courses and ranked among top 15 institutes for engineering in our country.
The campus placement of this college is very good.
So,to get admission here is not an easy task.

You will have to secure a very good rank in AIEEE if you want to take admission here.
Your rank must be around 5,000 in AIEEE.
However,if you are not able to get admission in BIT,Mesra,you can try for its various branches located at different places like:-
1.BIT,Patna.
2.BIT,Deoghar.
3.BIT,Jaipur.
4.BIT,Allahabad.
5.BIT,Noida.

The rank required to get admission in a branch of BIT,Mesra is lower than that required in Mesra Campus.
So,you can try for its branches also.
Best of luck.
Thanks.

With Regards-
Vikas.

Quote:
Change yourself and fortune will change with you.
21st May 2014, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the score in BITSAT exam to get any group in BIT Mesra ranchi?

i have 92marks in jee mains and 90% in cbse and iam obc student from patna can i get any branch in bit mesra
31st May 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hav scored 200 marks in bitsat 2014.i want to knw abt those colg which take admisn on bitsat score.as r.l. Colg of eng
13th June 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

my bitsat score is 110. will i be able to get admission in any of the bitsat campuses?
i have 88% in cbse .
27th May 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 204 marks in bitsat 2015 and 93% in cbse 2015 and 72 marks in jee mains 2015 what is my scope.i belong to general category.
14th July 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

my pcm average is 74.67 and I have scored 90 in english. I did my class 12th from ISC board. Can I apply for BIT SAT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?