21st December 2011, 09:13 PM
swatirampal

What is the starting package after completing CS professional?

what is the starting package after completing cs professional?...please tell me the start package

6th March 2012, 11:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the starting package after completing CS professional?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatirampal View Post
what is the starting package after completing cs professional?...please tell me the start package

After qualifying as a Company Secretary, candidate may get employed in Public as well as private sector. One can also apply in Banks and financial Institutions. It entirely depends upon the structure of the company, the larger the company the better is the remuneration structure.CS may also set up their own consultancy business after obtaining a certificate of practice. Companies with a paid-up share capital of Rs 10 lakh and more and less than Rs 2 crores are required to employ the services of practicing company secretaries for issuing corporate compliance certificates.
A budding company secretary can hope to start his career with a monthly remuneration of Rs 20, 000 to Rs 25, 000. However, for an ordinary candidate, a monthly salary of Rs 10, 000 is almost guaranteed. However, with time, experience and expertise in managing company affairs you can command hefty pay packets.
A company Secretary can perform the following roles and responsibilities of
Company Registrar, Assistance to the Board of Directors, Corporate Policymaker, Principal Secretary, Chief Administrative Officer, Corporate Planner and many more.
6th August 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i have mba in finance and i am doing CS what my package be in corporate world?
9th December 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

can a cs work in SEBI ?
28th March 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

After completion of all levels how many years we have to take Practical training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?