3rd February 2017, 01:32 PM
rashu#

What steps should I follow after completing B.Tech in Computer Science to become an Assistant Professor in an Engineering College?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and after completing it I want to become an Assistant Professor in an Engineering College so I want to know what steps should I follow after completing B.Tech in Computer Science to become an Assistant Professor in an Engineering College? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  2. How to become a Assistant Professor in government college after completing M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  3. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  5. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in distance mode while working as computer science teacher in college?
  6. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  8. Which higher studies course I should do to become a professor in Physics majors?
  9. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  10. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  11. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. Is it necessary to compete NET test to become an Assistant professor in Engineering College or University?
  13. Any vacancies for teaching job for ECE diploma holders?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in department of computer engineering in private engineering college
  15. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Application for an Assistant Professor who has completing MCA?
  17. What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?
  18. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
10th February 2017, 12:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow after completing B.Tech in Computer Science to become an Assistant Professor in an Engineering College?

To become an Assistant professor in an Engineering college after completion of your B.Tech in Computer Science, you have to pursue your higher studies in M.Tech course. After completion of your M.Tech course, you can apply for Assistant Professor jobs in Engineering colleges. You need to attend the interview conducted by the respective university/ college to get a job as an Assistant Professor in an Engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?