10th July 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I want to become diploma lecturer in MechEngg. now i am studying btech third year in ap iiit in idupulapaya. What should be the next steps which I need to follow? Can you please provide me the complete information which I have to follow up?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What should I do to get admission for doing diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  4. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Annamalai university for diploma in Mould technology?
  7. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.E for diploma holders?
  10. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  12. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  14. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  17. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
12th July 2015, 09:46 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?

If you are looking lecturer post in private diploma college, then you can send your latest resume to College staff. If your resume satisfy the college requirement, then you will be called for Interview.

Eligibility for diploma mechanical Engineering Lecturer post:

You should have passed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from recognized university.

You have to wait TRB Notifications and apply for it.
12th July 2015, 05:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?

You need B.Tech degree to become eligible for lecturer in diploma engineering colleges. Therefore, try to complete your B.Tech with good marks and apply for lecturer job according to your qualification. In private diploma colleges you can directly apply for lecturer job and you will be selected on the basis of your performance in interview.

If you want a government lecturer job then you have to clear exams like NET after completion of your B.Tech degree from a recognized institute with at least 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?