3rd June 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What steps to take for a bright future as a space scientist in ISRO?

I am a student studing in class 10 now. What are the steps i should take for a bright future as a space scientist in ISRO?

22nd June 2012, 10:16 PM
kengtha

Default Re: What steps to take for a bright future as a space scientist in ISRO?

Firstly ,do your 10th nicely.After 10th ,as your dream is to get into ISRO you have to take science stream.
Do your 11th and 12th nicely.Be thorough with the lessons.
Be focused towards your goal and study seriously.
After 12th,you cannot get into ISRO directly.For that you have to get into top IIT or IIST.To get into top IIT or IIST you have to get good rank in either IITJEE or ISAT.After being graduate from there, ISRO directly takes as research fellows and engineers.
If you do not get into IIT or IIST,after passing engineering from other AICTE approved college,you can get into ISRO through the entrance test conducted by ISRO.It is for specific branch of engineering only.
5th July 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What steps to take for a bright future as a space scientist in ISRO?

I get admission in Bsc. (PCM) and i am also want to become a space scientist. Can i get into ISRO as scientist after passing Bsc. Msc. and Phd. with best marks.
30th April 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

what course i have to do to become a space scientist
7th July 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am completed in mechanical engineering how to join isro any work
10th October 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

iam successfully done my ug in bsc (maths,physics,chemistry with 60 persentage) and i'm intrested in maths(espacially).then how to become a space scientist in isro
10th October 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to became a space scientist ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?