6th May 2018, 04:49 PM
Rahil_Malik

What to study after 12th to become a Game Developer/Designer?

I studied 11th and 12th from Science stream with CSC subject and now I regret because I have not learnt even a single thing of my interest and I don't even think it was basics for anything. I just don't want to do that mistake again. If I take B.Tech will I have to study Chemistry and Physics all over again? So, what should I do to become a Game Developer/Designer? Is there any B.Tech course in Game Developer/Designer?

13th June 2023, 09:20 AM
eduking

Default Re: What to study after 12th to become a Game Developer/Designer?

You can study any software engineering course from a good college if you are interested in becoming a game developer. You can pursue courses like BCA or B.Sc IT if you are not eligible for B.Tech in computer science engineering.

You can also pursue courses such as B.Sc in Animation and VFX from a good college. If you have excellent skills in this field then surely you will have numerous career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?