16th November 2017, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from Arts to Science in 12th?

Can I change my stream from Arts to Science in 12th? because I want to study in game design in animation. It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the details on the same soon. Hope that I will get the answer on this. Thank you!

17th November 2017, 11:51 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my stream from Arts to Science in 12th?

There is no need to change your stream as if you want to be a game designer. For this i recommend you to continue your studies from Art stream and choose Information & Technology as optional subject. This will be beneficial for you in next stage.

Once you complete 12th standard then choose BCA as your graduation course. In this course you will study about computer softwares and different languages. Also you can join courses for Animation which are short term and gives you brief knowledge about Animation and VFX.

After that move on to Advance course for Animation. This course will make a platform for your career. Once you complete BCA join to MCA for masters degree.
18th November 2017, 03:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot change your stream from Arts to Science for pursuing your 12th standard. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard in the same stream whether it is Science or Arts stream. If you are interested to study game design in automation then, you need to study Arts stream not, Science stream. If you are interested to pursue Science stream then, you have to fresh admission in 11th standard Science stream as it is not possible to switch from one stream to another stream in 12th standard.
18th November 2017, 05:22 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

No, change of board is not possible in class 12th . Change of board can only be done at 9th standard or 11th standard where student have a right to choose the stream .

** Animation course can also be done if you complete intermediate in science stream.
18th November 2017, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that you can't change your stream from Arts to Science for pursuing your 12th standard. You have to pursue 12th standard in the same stream in which you have secured admission for pursuing 11th standard. So, you are eligible to pursue 12th standard only in Arts stream and if you are not interested, you can discontinue from the course and you need to take admission in 11th standard Science stream for pursuing 12th standard with Science stream.
19th November 2017, 12:18 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Sadly, You cannot change your stream from Arts to science in the 12th Exam. If you want to do so you have to take fresh admission in class 11th.

However, There is no need to change your stream to become a Game designer, you can still become a Animation Designer with Arts subject. Taking Information Technology as one of your optional subject in class 12t is also optional not mandatory. Infact, You can also take Computer as Optional Subject and hence after passing Class 12th you might get admission in a good College for your Higher studies in Animation and Game Designing.

There are Various specalised courses available there for you. listed below.

1. MAAC's Course
Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics has many courses for the person having interest like you. Check more detail here

2. ICAT's Game design Courses.
A full list of ICAT various courses, click here
30th November 2017, 12:52 AM
Somyarathore
Member+

No, you can't change your stream from arts to science. I suggest to you can continue further studies in arts stream. There are also extreme courses available in arts stream like information technology etc.
9th June 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I really wanted to become pilot can I change my stream from arts to science plc reply me?????
10th June 2019, 10:47 PM
Deepanshu3010

No, you cannot change your stream in class 12th.If you want to change your stream you
have to repeat class 11th which will result in a loss of one year.

If you want to become a game designer then you have to learn some programming
language which I think you can also learn by continuing your class 12th with arts stream.
I know it will be a little bit difficult but if you are determined then you will surely
become successful.

I hope this will help.

Best of luck for your future.
13th June 2019, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir I will get first up all 11th in science and I am fail in this and next I have changed in 11th art and this time I thinking to get admission in 12th science please help me sir
15th January 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

please can someone help me out i chose the wrong field, and I've already graduated high school last year.
I have a near perfect understanding in neurobiology, and i love it from the very beginning.
Please what should i do??
18th January 2020, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Can a student of 11th dropper get character certificate after scoring a good result in 12 and how much time later?
22nd January 2020, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Can i Change My Stream From Arts in 10th to Science in 11th in karachi
10th August 2020, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from arts to science after I completing my Hs with the arts stream.Actually I want to become a scientist, so can I again read 11th and 12th with ths science Stream.Please reply me.
10th August 2020, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

can I change my stream from Arts to Science after I passed my Hs with arts stream. Actually I want to become a scientist so can I again read 11th and 12th with science ?Please reply me describe my. I am waiting for your reply.
22nd September 2020, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my stream from arts to science or commerce after 12th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?