24th April 2017, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What can I study after 12th standard with scholarship?

Now I am 11th std computer science (group). I like to know what I need to study after 12th std. Which place is best to study, what mark I need to score in 12th std, and how much cost it takes to study? Can you tell me which course I can study with scholarship? in order to not spend much money for the course? Thanks!

12th December 2017, 03:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I study after 12th standard with scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am 11th std computer science (group). I like to know what I need to study after 12th std. Which place is best to study, what mark I need to score in 12th std, and how much cost it takes to study? Can you tell me which course I can study with scholarship? in order to not spend much money for the course? Thanks!

You can study various courses after completion of 12th standard based on your subjects you studied in 12th. There are BE or BTech, BSc, BCA etc. available to study with scholarship. Marks scored in the 12th is important for taking admission and scholarships. Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in 12th and family income. You can apply for various government and private scholarships after completion of 12th to pursue higher education. You can also contact your college for scholarships. Some of the scholarships available for 12th passed students are given below;

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?