8th September 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What to study in English after 12th?

I have passed 12th only i can prepare in English subject so i want to know that tell me any course so that i could study.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  2. How should I study abroad for English? I have completed 12th science
  3. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.A.(English Literature) in any Autonomous college of Chennai?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  5. How to study for GATE? What should I study to learn English?
  6. PDF files of PO IBPS previous years with answers?
  7. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  8. What are the opportunities to study in abroad? I am a 12th standard student
  9. Upto which class level english we have to study for the preparation of tgt english?
  10. Can I pursue Hotel Management course perfectly after completion of 12th being a candidate of weak in English?
  11. Procedure to get admission in SMU to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 81 marks in English of 12th Arts?
  12. PG after B.A (English) apart from M.A (English)?
  13. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  14. How can I do M.A private from Punjab University?
  15. Study materials for NET exam English?
  16. Is it possible to study M.A.(English) after B.Com?
  17. Career options after 12th standard(commerce stream) after 60% marks, weak in English and poor financial condition? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study B.A English via correspondence after completing BSc and B.Ed?
15th September 2015, 07:21 PM
JSD.

Default Re: What to study in English after 12th?

One should always go to that field in which he/she is interested more. If you are interested in the English subject then you must choose the filed or course which can help you in this.

As you are telling that you have completed your +2.You must go for the Bachelor degree course in English filed.You should go for the BA in English course.The basic eligibility criteria for this course is, to have a +2 course from a recognized university with good percentile.

After competing the BA course you can go for further studies as MA.After this you will have a lot knowledge in this area.Now you can either go for the teaching line as professor , lecturer or teacher.You can simply teach the students.As English is demanding and necessary subject so you can also open a coaching institute in this area.You can excel your knowledge and earn money too.
6th September 2016, 04:51 PM
Garima @
Junior Member+

You can do Bachelors in English and also join any language course with the studies.After bachelors, take admission for masters in English so you will get many job opportunities as a teacher and language translator as well.
8th September 2016, 01:23 PM
Prt_91

There are many undergraduate/Post graduate/Certificate /Diploma courses that you can opt. These courses are :
1)Translation/interpretation : Through this you can choose the field of teaching. After post graduation in this subject you can appear for NET and start teaching in college/university.
2)Journalism: Journalism requires the ability to talk people and get people talking.
3)Public relation and corporate communication: For this course you have to do certificate or diploma courses as there are no undergraduate course for public relation.
4)Content Writing:In this you need to have good researching skills and ability to write information in an interesting manner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?