22nd October 2011, 04:47 AM
ketan.anna

Can I pursue Hotel Management course perfectly after completion of 12th being a candidate of weak in English?

im in 12th now i want do hotel management bt im dull in english so what u think ?? i can do study perffectly ??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  3. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  4. Application procedure to do Bachelor in Hotel Management?
  5. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  7. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  8. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  9. Eligibility criteria for pursuing BHM after 10+2?
  10. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  11. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about commerce stream? Which is better between B.Com, BCA, M.Com and HM?
  14. Which are the colleges for hotel management for commerce stream?
  15. Can I do Hotel Management along with English honors after 12th?
  16. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  17. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
22nd October 2011, 07:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Hotel Management course perfectly after completion of 12th being a candidate of weak in English?

Yes, you can pursue the hotel management course after 12th class. The minimum eligibility criterion is a 12th class. You should pass the 12th class from an institute which is recognized. You should secure at least 50% of marks in the 12th class. You should attend the entrance examinations for getting admission in to this course. You should improve upon the English part by reading and communicating more often in this language.
4th November 2011, 11:44 PM
rudramishra

Default Re: Can I pursue Hotel Management course perfectly after completion of 12th being a candidate of weak in English?

You should secure at least 50% of marks in the 12th class.english can be automatically improved

you need to read news paper daily and pratice spoken english
which will make you join hotel managemant eaisly
5th November 2011, 01:02 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

HOTEL MANAGEMENT CRITERIA

You have to be a 10+2 with a minimum 50% marks in your boards, from a recognized board like CBSE, ICSE etc.

Also good communication skills is must for glories in the Hotel Management field.

English is a global language, so you should know it the best you can.

I don't want to say, you are not eligible if you don't know english, but yeah this language can strive and lift you to higher standards in the Hotel Management field.

So start reading newspapers regularly. Watch english news, live english commentary, talk more in this language with your company friends, family. etc

You would improve.
28th April 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am 27 years old and have completed 10 2 can i apply for hotel management course
5th November 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12th standart (Arts) and my dream is to study hotel management but my percentage is not reaching 50 %
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?