4th April 2015, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?

Hello,
I am an Arts student of 12th and just
appeared my Board exam. After my 12th
I want to join B.A. in English Honours.
Please tell me what percentage is requirement
and also list me about the top colleges
for B.A. English in Delhi. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  2. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
  3. Detailed information, admission procedure and percentage required in 12th to study B.Stat in ISI, Delhi?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  5. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  6. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  8. What to do after 12th to make a career in Biotech? Which are the courses available after 12th? Any scope in future? Percentage criteria and cutoff list of the colleges?
  9. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MBA in any reputed university with scholarship in Abroad?
  10. List of top 3 colleges in Delhi for microbiology? What is the cutoff percentage for admission?
  11. What should I do first to apply for B.Ed course?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  13. Cutoff percentile required in MAT to study PGDM in any reputed college of Gujarat?
  14. Cutoff percentage required for getting admission in B.Com colleges in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  16. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  17. List of BSc Astrophysics colleges in Maharsahtra? What is their cutoff HSc Percentage?
  18. What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?
9th April 2015, 08:25 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?

Eligibility:

You should have completed intermediate from a recognized school or equivalent qualification.You must have secured at least 60% marks for general candidates. 55% marks for reserved categories. There are no entrance examination for B.A(English) but few institution conduct entrance examination. Those who are appearing in final year of board examination may also apply for entrance examination. The percentage bar differs from college to college.

B.A(English) Colleges in Delhi:
  • University of Delhi
  • Amity Institute of English and Business Communication
  • St. Stephen's College
  • Kalindi College
  • Maharaja Agrasen College
  • Kirori Mal College
  • PGDAV College
  • Lakshmibai College
  • Satyawati College
  • Lady Shri Ram College for Women
  • Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma college
  • Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
  • Deen Dayal Upadhaya College
  • Motilal Nehru College
  • Mata Sundri College for Women
9th April 2015, 11:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?

The minimum percentage (cutoff percentage) required in 12th Class is 50% marks aggregate and 45% marks in each subject to be eligible for doing B.A (English). I suggest you to secure more than 60% marks to be in safe side. I am providing you the list of top colleges which offer B.A (English) in Delhi.

List of Best Colleges offer B.A (English) in Delhi:

>> Delhi Institute of Professional Studies
Click here for Contact Details
http://dips.ac.in

>> Hans Institute

>> Shyam Institute of Management and Technology (SIMT)

>> VIPS Group of Institution

>> Sharda Institute

>> Khatu Shyam Institute of Management and Technology

>> Moti Lal Nehru College

>> Efforts Institute of Management and Technology
10th April 2015, 03:50 PM
anamikasenrocks

Mostly Arts colleges take candidates with an aggregate score between 50-60%. But this cut-off marks may vary. However seldom does it go beyond 65% in aggregate. But it is always true that the higher you get the total score in any subject the better it is. Normally if there are huge amount of candidates applying for a particular stream that year then the cut-off score for that stream is raised high.
Few of the best Arts college in Delhi, where you can study English honors are:
1) Deshbandhu College
2) Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
3) Hans Raj College
4) Hindu College
5) Sri Venkateswara College
6) Shyama Prasad Mukherji College
3rd January 2017, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off percentage for admission in best colleges of indian in ba in english
28th March 2017, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

I got 72% in 12 will I get an admission in kerala university . I'm a general candidate
19th June 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in degree after 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Kerala?
I received 55% marks and I'm from Mumbai!!
8th August 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am Harshita Kashyap and I am a student of commerce in 12th std. And I want to do B.A after my 12th,so if I get percentage between 60-70.
Then what all are the best colleges and universities in India for me?
1st September 2017, 01:18 AM
19Amanpreet
Member+

Institutes with Expected Cut-offs

St. Stephen’s College- 98%

Lady Shriram College for Women- 98.25%

Miranda House- 97.5%

Hindu College- 97.75%

Hansraj College-97%

Kirori Mal College- 96.5%

Jesus & Mary College-96.25%

Kamala Nehru College for Women-97.00%

Sri Venkateswara College-96.75%

Indraprastha College for Women- 97%
20th May 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am abinaya from Chennai I got 68%mark in my board exams is this percentage is enough to get admission for b.a English ?
21st May 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required to get admission in BA English ?They only take the mark of English?
21st May 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required for getting admission in BA English? They only take the mark of English for BA English?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?