5th March 2011, 09:59 PM
hosamaneshilpa

What are the subjects offered in MSc Engineering Course for Biotechnology?

what are the subjects offered in MSc engineering course for biotechnology? Which are the courses?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects offered in B.Ed programme? Is it possible to do B.Ed after Biotechnology?
  2. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  3. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  4. Which are the subjects offered for MSc Biotechnology
  5. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  6. If I do MSc Biotechnology what is the salary offered here?
  7. Information about Biotechnology Management course? What are the placements offered to the students?
  8. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  9. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  10. After 12th how can I do Biotechnology Engineering?
  11. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  13. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
  14. How to do MSc in genetics engineering? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  15. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  17. Will I be eligible for MSc microbiology or biotechnology from IIT after B.Sc in botany?
  18. What are the subjects to take in M.Sc coaching for doing a masters in nutrition? -- [New]
16th May 2011, 03:51 AM
lonelyryan

Default Re: What are the subjects offered in MSc Engineering Course for Biotechnology?

these are the subjects offered

Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Fishery Sciences or Engineering / Technology or Medicine
14th January 2013, 08:03 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the subjects offered in MSc Engineering Course for Biotechnology?

hi,,,

the subjects offered in MSc Engineering Course for Biotechnology

1.physical science

2.Veterinary Sciences

3.Medicine

4.Biological Sciences

5.Pharmacy,

6.Fishery Sciences

7.Engineering

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th January 2013, 11:12 AM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

the subjects offered in MSc Engineering Course for Biotechnology

1.Medicine
2.physical science
3.Engineering
4.physical science
5.Pharmacy
6.dairy science
7.Biological Sciences
8.Veterinary Sciences

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?