27th March 2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects and sectors available to set the career in hotel and management?

What are the subjects and sectors available to set the career in hotel and management? Can you please answer me soon as possible? I need to set up my career in the right path so please provide me your suggestions and the advice which I can follow. Thank you!

2nd April 2017, 09:56 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the subjects and sectors available to set the career in hotel and management?

As you want to know subjects and sectors available to set the career in hotel and management here, I am going to tell you the same-

Job Types:

>>Assistant Manager - Hotel Sales

>>Hotel Management Trainee

>>Reservations Manager

>>Hotel Maintenance Manager

Subjects:

>>The nature and uses of Job Description
>>Types of Rooms
>>Service and Hospitality Aptitude
>>English Language
>>Reasoning and Logical Deduction
>>Tariff Structure & plans

Employment Areas:

>>Hotel and Tourism Associations

>>Guest Houses

>>Management Trainee in Hotel in India and abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?