19th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Which would be better for future? Working for private sectors or public sectors?

I am a studuent of bba(smu) online, and searching for a job after completion of bba, later while doing the job i will be doing icwai or mba (smu), further i will be a part of that orgsnisation itself to give which has helped me. It would be better to work with large private sectos or multinationals, or public sectord.

regards k.v uday kumar

25th October 2015, 10:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which would be better for future? Working for private sectors or public sectors?

It purely depends on your personal interest. Some people find public sector to be good while others think private sector to be better. There are pros and cons of both the sectors and it is up to you how you take it. In private sector, the work pressure will be more and the job security will be less while in government sector the work pressure will be less and job security will be more. On the other hand, the learning opportunity and onshore opportunities are more in private sector as compared to the government sector. So analyze your personal interest and then decide the most appropriate option for you.
26th October 2015, 09:58 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which would be better for future? Working for private sectors or public sectors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a studuent of bba(smu) online, and searching for a job after completion of bba, later while doing the job i will be doing icwai or mba (smu), further i will be a part of that orgsnisation itself to give which has helped me. It would be better to work with large private sectos or multinationals, or public sectord.

regards k.v uday kumar

You can choose a job in public sector.

You can find lots of time in public sector companies to study further.

The job guarantee is there till you retire.

The salary is also very good in public sector companies.

So it is always advisable to work in public sector than private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?