24th August 2012, 11:25 AM
pratibha hosakote

What is the syllabus of computer science? I have completed MCA and want to attend NET exam

i completed MCA , i want to attend NET exam ,so please send me syllabus of computer science.

21st October 2012, 10:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of computer science? I have completed MCA and want to attend NET exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratibha hosakote View Post
i completed MCA , i want to attend NET exam ,so please send me syllabus of computer science.

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks from recognized university are applicable for NET 2012 exam.They are not required others percentage criteria.

You have completed MCA degree so you are applicable for NET exam for computer application department .

There is no age criteria , but in the case of JRF your maximum age should be below 28 years old.

From this year the all paper are consist of multiple type Question.Each Question contain 2 marks.Paper I and Paper II have not any negative marking.

Best Books for NET Exam for Computer Science department:-

UGC University Grants Commission NET/SET For Lectureship Exam (Paper I)
by
Sajit Kumar,M. Gagan
Publisher: Danika Publishing Company (2012)

Modern UGC NET/SLET: Computer Science
by
A Team Of Experts
Publisher: Anmol Publisher

UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship Exam: Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper I)
by
R. Gupta's

I have attached the syllabus of NET exam for Computer Application .So please check it out.These papers are helpful for you.

For more details about UGC Exam .You can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/

Attached Files
File Type: doc NET Computer science syllabus.doc(68.0 KB, 31 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?