21st July 2011, 03:43 PM
pamsoni

Syllabus of Computer Science for NET Exam?

hiiii,, m doing mca nw,,, i want 2 give net exm,,,kindly tell me the syllabus of computer science,,,thnku

21st July 2011, 06:25 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of Computer Science for NET Exam?

hi dear,
you also find the syllabus at the link given below <http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabuspdf/89.pdf> Some of the old question papers for UGC NET computer science can also be found at the location given..

thanks
21st July 2011, 06:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,

For complete information regarding NET exam and for downloading online application form, click here

For syllabus of computer science, click here
21st July 2011, 07:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamsoni View Post
hiiii,, m doing mca nw,,, i want 2 give net exm,,,kindly tell me the syllabus of computer science,,,thnku
NET (National Eligiblity Test) Conducted by UGC Twice in a year, First in June And Then in December.

And to apply for this examination, you need to complete your post graduate course in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognised University.

Since you have doing your MCA Course, so If you are in your final year MCA Course, then you are eligible for NET Examination. And If you need the syllabus of NET Computer application, then please dont worry, Because here I am Uploading the NET Computer Science Syllabus, So please check the syllabus and keep practice for NET Examination.

And for More Information, Please check the NET Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in

Download NET Computer Science Syllabus -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 87.pdf(936.4 KB, 203 views)
21st July 2011, 07:21 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

I have attached the syllabus of the UGC net exam.I hope it will help you to know what you should study and not to study .

For more information::www.ugc.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf computer science.pdf(936.4 KB, 144 views)
21st July 2011, 07:54 PM
ayusharma.3

hi,
For appearing for this exam you need to have completed your Masters degree. While selecting the subject for NET exam make sure it is from the area specialized in Masters course. You need to be prepared for two papers. For the first paper you need to be prepared answer objective type questions. For the next paper there will be two parts to it. The first part will have short essay type questions and the latter the full length questions. For this you will be tested in areas like discrete structures, Programs like C and C++, Computer Arithmetic, SQL, Networks and Data Structure. You also need to be prepared in areas like System Software, Operating and Software Engineering, For the next section there will be questions from circuits, data models, Animation etc. The last paper you can choose from Unix, Non Linear Programming, LLP etc. The UGC has set up the syllabus and pattern for the NET exam for the Computer Science subject. There will be two separate question papers for the NET computer science exam, Paper II and Paper III. The Paper II is an objective type paper with multiple choice questions. This paper will have 50 questions. The Paper III is of two parts A & B. The Part A will have 10 short essay questions which carry 16 marks each. The Part B is a compulsory paper and will have 1 question from each of the elective subjects a will carry 40 marks. The Paper II will have question from Discrete Structure, Computer Arithmetic’s, C and C++, SQL, data and file structure, computer networks, system software’s, OS etc. The Topics like,
Discrete structure
computer Arithmetic
Programming in C and C++
Relational Database Design and Sql
Data and file Structures
computer networks
system software and compilers
Operating system
software Engineering
Current Trends and Technologies
21st July 2011, 08:21 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

UGC conducts NET exam twice a year, in the months of June and December. The notification published in the months of March and September in Employment News.

Qualification:- post graduation with 55% in any subject.

I have attached syllabus of computer.
You can download computer paper from below link:

Computer paper
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus of computer ugc net.pdf(936.4 KB, 137 views)
21st July 2011, 08:50 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

NET exam conducted various subject,

you choose your favourite one.
on that subject you give your exam.

syllabus:---
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus.pdf(936.4 KB, 87 views)
21st July 2011, 09:12 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamsoni
NET (National Eligiblity Test) Conducted by UGC Twice in a year, First in June And Then in December.

And to apply for this examination, you need to complete your post graduate course in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognised University.

Since you have doing your MCA Course, so If you are in your final year MCA Course, then you are eligible for NET Examination. And If you need the syllabus of NET Computer application, then please dont worry, Because here I am Uploading the NET Computer Science Syllabus, So please check the syllabus and keep practice for NET Examination.

And for More Information, Please check the NET Official website -

21st July 2011, 10:08 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of Computer Science for NET Exam?

Quote:
Hello friend,

NET Exam - National Eligibility Test

This is mainly for JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) and for Lecturership exam. If you are passed in this exam you are eligible to do research in any UGC Government recognized universities or colleges.
So that you can be recruited as an Lecturer in any of the Government or Private Institutions.

Exam twice in a year

This exam is conducted twice in a year.June and December month.
I am sending you the syllabus in attachment. Refer the materials provided with this.

All the best.
Keep Smiling!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus-net.pdf(936.4 KB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf net-p3-jun2010.pdf(141.4 KB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf net-p2-2009.pdf(120.9 KB, 104 views)
21st July 2011, 10:12 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

i am attaching the syllabus of computer science for your reference.
If you have any other question regarding the exam please let us know.

Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 87.pdf(936.4 KB, 82 views)
22nd July 2011, 12:04 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
The NET examinations are held twice in a year in the months of June and December respectively.
The education eligibility required for this examination is a Master's Degree with minimum 55%(50% for SC/ST) or equivalent examination recognised by UGC.
Those in the final year of the Master's Degree can also apply for this examination.

The syllabus for NET computer science is along with this post in the form of attachment,please do check it.
You can visit the following link for more information.
Good Luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 87.pdf(936.4 KB, 94 views)
22nd July 2011, 12:22 AM
rana2011
Banned

The NET examination is held for times in a year [months of June and December].

The education quqlificqtion for this examination is- "Master's Degree with minimum 55%(50% for SC/ST) or equivalent examination recognised by UGC or may complete post graduate course in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognised University or MCA Course.

[If you are in final year MCA Course, then you may apply for NET Examination].

And for More Information and syllabus Please check the NET Official website -

[http://ugcnetonline.in]

Thank you,
22nd July 2011, 02:03 AM
aroy8091

dear friend
i am attaching some document which helps you to figure out the pattern of exam & syllabus of exam
22nd July 2011, 11:02 AM
mahbabu999

HI,

I am doing MCA in Distance education and am working in MNC company.Do i have the eligibility to give the NET Exam.
22nd July 2011, 04:08 PM
ankit049
Member+

Hello,
The NET examinations are held twice in a year in the months of June and December respectively.
The education eligibility required for this examination is a Master's Degree with minimum 55%(50% for SC/ST) or equivalent examination recognised by UGC.
Those in the final year of the Master's Degree can also apply for this examination.

The syllabus for NET computer science is along with this post in the form of attachment,please do check it.
You can visit the following link for more information.
Good Luck.
23rd July 2011, 12:29 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Syllabus of Computer Science for NET Exam?

Quote:
Hey friend,

NET - National Defence Academy

The exam is conducted by UGC(University Grants Commission) and NET allows Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) along with eligibility of Lectureship.The candidates who have done their post graduation are eligible for the exam.

As you have asked for the syllabus for NET computer science refer the file attached.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc NET Computer syllabus.doc(68.0 KB, 55 views)
27th July 2011, 11:32 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxsab View Post
Hey friend,

NET - National Defence Academy

The exam is conducted by UGC(University Grants Commission) and NET allows Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) along with eligibility of Lectureship.The candidates who have done their post graduation are eligible for the exam.

As you have asked for the syllabus for NET computer science refer the file attached.

Thank you.
Hey,

It is not National Defence Academy.

NET i.e National Eligibility Test

This entrance examination was conducted by UGC twice in a year.

Twice in the month of June and December.

For NET,the candidate must have a master degree from an recognized college/university or equivalent qualification.

Those in the final year of examination may also eligible.

The candidate must secure at least 55% marks in their examination

I am attached the syllabus of NET Exam.

NET Computer Syllabus :-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET computerscience.pdf(936.4 KB, 77 views)
7th August 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Hellow Sir,I am Darshana I am studying in B.Sc. second year I wants to give set exam will you plz tell me whats elligibilty for set exam and which boooks should I refer for this exam.I am very thankful to you if we send your answer on this email address [email protected]
30th September 2011, 02:08 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

ugc net is a good exam for who prefer lecturer jobs.

The syllabus for Computer scince in ugcnet is

data structures, operating system, computer networks, data base management systems, computer graphics, unix, autometa theory, discrete mathemetics. and you also prepare apptitude and general knowledge
28th April 2012, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello friends,
Can any one know the new pattern of ugc net in computer science and application(Paper III has changed only)?
I am asking about the detail pattern of Paper III. The syllabus contains two groups, Core Group and Optional Group. In the previous pattern, out of 200 marks, Core Group was 155 marks and Optional Group was 45 (155 45=200). In the new pattern, Paper III will be 150(75QX2) marks and 75 MCQ. So what will be the number distribution for Core Group and Optional Group?

Any one can see the blog http://www.kalikinkar.blogspot.in/ for MCQ and study materials.
Thanks in advance.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?