31st July 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test in computer operator and programming assistant?

give me the syllabus for drdo entry test in computer operator and programming assisstant

24th January 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test in computer operator and programming assistant?

please send me drdo ceptam entry test (copa) computer operator and programing assistant previous year question paper.....
6th February 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test in computer operator and programming assistant?

A string is said to palindrome if its normal reading is same write the reverse reading a C progam to test weather a string is palindrome or not.
10th June 2015, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

sir I have cleared the wriiten test. please send me the syllabus of COPA trade test(practical) and interview question on [email protected]
18th February 2016, 05:45 PM
bhuikar

sir I have cleared the wriiten test. please send me the syllabus of COPA trade test(practical) and interview question on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?