26th March 2012, 12:32 AM
Sifaparveen

What is the final year date sheet of diploma polytechnic of UP?

i want to kno final year date sheet sheet of diploma polytechnic of uttar pradesh

31st May 2023, 09:47 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: What is the final year date sheet of diploma polytechnic of UP?

The date sheet for the final year exams of the Diploma Polytechnic in Uttar Pradesh (UP) can vary from year to year and is typically released by the respective state technical education board or university conducting the exams.

To obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the final year date sheet for the Diploma Polytechnic exams in UP, I recommend contacting your college or the relevant technical education board in UP. They will be able to provide you with the official date sheet or direct you to the appropriate source where you can find the information.

Alternatively, you can visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (BTEUP) or the website of your respective college/university for the latest updates on the exam schedule. These websites often publish notifications and announcements regarding the exam dates and related information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?