22nd September 2012, 05:37 AM
ppati73

ONGC GT chemistry previous years question papers with syllabus

i am a chemistry student going to attend GT examination of ONGC. Please send me the ONGC GT chemistry previous years question papers and syllabus. My email is ppati75@gmail,com

1st November 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ONGC GT chemistry previous years question papers with syllabus

hello,
i want to have question papers of chemistry regarding gt 2012 ongc.Is it possible to get it?
11th July 2013, 06:12 PM
vikky4

Written test will be objective type and the detail of the paper is given below..
Total duration of the test– 03 hours.
Paper will have consist of the three sections:-

A) General Awareness,
B) Concerned subject,
C)Aptitude test (comprising of Reading Comprehension, Verbal/ Non-verbal Reasoning, Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation etc).
Negative marking- Yes(25%)
A) General awareness- This section of the paper will consist the general awareness questions related to History, Geography, Life Science, Economics, political science and Current awareness. Current awareness mostly asked between the duration of last 3-6 months activity in the country.

B)Concerned Subjects- This section of paper will be different for various discipline of the engineering as well as the various non engineering discipline. This section of paper will depend in which discipline you are applied. For the engineering discipline papers question is very short and basic due to concerned time duration. Very short calculations questions are available so no need of the calculator(calculators not allowed).

C)Aptitude test- this section of the test comprising reading comprehension of the English passages and 4-5 questions related to each passages will be given. Verbal / non-verbal reasoning, Numeric ability/ quantitative aptitude question. The questions are not much difficult but speed of the solving question will matter more.

for futher informantion visit:-http://careerquips.blogspot.in/2009/...le-papers.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 8.pdf(68.5 KB, 421 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 349 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning2.pdf(41.6 KB, 284 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning-3.pdf(33.0 KB, 244 views)
25th March 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

i want HR executive question papers to prepare 2015 ONGC exam
6th November 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default ONGC GT chemistry previous years question papers with syllabus

i am a chemistry student going to attend GT examination of ONGC. Please send me the ONGC GT chemistry previous years question papers and syllabus. My email is [email protected]
10th July 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Please sir send me the question copy for ongc chemistry. Please sir. My mail address [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?