5th March 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for NTPC Exam for the year 2012?

I need syllabus of ntpc exam 2012

19th May 2012, 12:38 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the syllabus for NTPC Exam for the year 2012?

Hi

NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation

This is basically a PSU i.e a Public Sector Undertaking. It is a company which generates power for the country and also functions under the government of India.

Every year it used to conduct an All India Entrance Exams to recruit Engineer Trainee post freshers engineers from various colleges across the country.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply and get selected in the NTPC company is :-

1. You should be a minimum B.E/B.Tech from a recognized college or university in India with over 60% aggregate in it.

2. Your age should be within 21-30 years as in the year of applying.

Now for your information update I must tell you that from this year i.e 2012, the NTPC and other PSU;s like BHEL, ONGC, NHPC, etc have decided that they would not organized and conduct their own entrance exams instead they would recruit candidates based on the GATE score and rank.

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

This is an All India level examination which is conducted by the IIT's for the PSU recruitment's and also for the M.Tech admissions.

So you have to clear this exam now if you want to get selected in NTPC after a round of personal interviews once you are amongst the shortlisted candidates.

You have not mentioned which stream you are from and so I am unable to provide you the exact syllabus.

However Please Click Here to get the syllabus list for every stream and so from there you can select your stream syllabus and download it.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
11th June 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NTPC Exam for the year 2012?

i am civil eng. My sylabus for ntpc exam?
21st November 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I m information technology student how s my syllabus i need immediately pls send to my email id [email protected]
1st July 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a ca .wht would be the questions or overall coverages for the exam to be held in 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?