20th August 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam

how i m preparing for this exam . i just wants the syllabus for this exam i have no idea what i m reading for the exam so plz send me syllabus & quetion papers of this exam on my id [email protected]

30th August 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam

hello sir i am sharad ..................i am software engineer(MCA) so can you please tell me whats the syllabus for ONGC graduate tranee.....
6th September 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

m going to give graduate trainee exam, can you please tell me which books to refer??
16th September 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

how i m preparing for this exam . i just wants the syllabus for this exam i have no idea what i m reading for the exam so plz send me syllabus & quetion papers of this exam on my id [email protected]
3rd October 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare for this exam . i just wants the syllabus for this exam i have no idea what to read regarding for the exam so plz send me syllabus & quetion papers of this exam on my id [email protected]
31st May 2023, 09:34 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The syllabus for the ONGC Graduate Trainee exam can vary slightly depending on the specific discipline or department for which you are applying. However, I can provide you with a general overview of the topics commonly covered in the ONGC Graduate Trainee exam:

General Awareness: Current affairs, Indian economy, politics, geography, history, culture, sports, science and technology, environmental issues, etc.

Technical Knowledge: This section focuses on the technical aspects related to the discipline you are applying for. The topics will vary depending on the discipline. Some common disciplines in ONGC include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, and Geology. The technical knowledge section may include subjects relevant to the discipline, such as core concepts, principles, theories, formulas, and applications.

Aptitude: This section evaluates your numerical and reasoning abilities. It may include topics like numerical ability, logical reasoning, data interpretation, verbal ability, and non-verbal reasoning.

English Language: This section tests your English language skills, including grammar, vocabulary, comprehension, and writing ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?